VicPol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Most of us here live in Victoria.
I have 3 VicPol officers as neighbours.
(As well as the local drug pusher as my direct neighbour..........local chemist!)
So, the last few days have been particularly disturbing for me.

And tonight this;
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-...ficer-throw-bendigo-man-to-floor-cctv/9613210

I think it’s time for police to stop investigating Police.
We need an independent body to deal with these incidents and restore confidence in the polic8ng system.
Because right now, I’ve got no confidence in the authority.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they think there American Coppers?
Maybe so Dave. Maybe they’ve watched to many American cop “reality” shows.
I’m very conflicted on this, as I know my neighbors to be good people. Family people raising kids.
And the initial video of the cops on the disabled pensioner, I looked at it and thought “6 cops here, but only two really leading the violence”.
Are the other cops only participating because that’s the culture?
Are they afraid to stand up for what’s right?
I don’t know. I would hope they could have a voice and stand up.
But while police investigate police, this can never happen.
We have to change that. By ballot box, or by pressure on our elected members, this has to change.
We need independents to take control here.

What a stitch up by the ABC.

Note the time in the top right hand corner of the CCTV when the police arrive. Notice how that conveniently vanishes when the confrontation occurs.

Also. two medical professionals felt the need to call police because the feared he would take his life, he should be grateful that they attended and all he got was a hose down in the front yard (standard at our house after a game of footy) and a few taps on the leg.

What a stitch up by the ABC.

Note the time in the top right hand corner of the CCTV when the police arrive. Notice how that conveniently vanishes when the confrontation occurs.

Also. two medical professionals felt the need to call police because the feared he would take his life, he should be grateful that they attended and all he got was a hose down in the front yard (standard at our house after a game of footy) and a few taps on the leg.

I don't mind the 6 Cops coming to hold him down and they can Arrest Him.

But I don't like them Bashing once he was Down and Not moving anywhere

Amazing how they stopped when he complied....

So you are saying Cops can do what they Want to People Then?

Maybe they should of Shot Him IF he was that big of a Threat

No, I am saying **** the police.

But if there are six of them on you they are going to do what they want within the law.

So it's okay for them to Pretty Much Assault You?

So it's okay for them to Pretty Much Assault You?

While it may seem confusing, by resisting an emergency worker (police officers) the gentleman is committing a statutory result.

What everyone is upset about is whether the amount of force used to detain and arrest the gentleman was excessive or not. Without full view of the entire incident how are we to judge?

While it may seem confusing, by resisting an emergency worker (police officers) the gentleman is committing a statutory result.

What everyone is upset about is whether the amount of force used to detain and arrest the gentleman was excessive or not. Without full view of the entire incident how are we to judge?

Wonder IF The Cops docked the Footage Then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More likely some upset left wing indie hipster ABC employee who got yelled at by a police officer to "put a helmet on" while they rode their "fixie" down the footpath on Brunswick st.

Or maybe as the multiple bits of vision may show, they did the wrong thing and the internal 'investigation' covered a number of these things up. It is not unheard of for those in the job to help each other out. Surely it is a good thing these incidents are being re opened so the officers can be shown to be innocent after this has come to public attention.

Also, why does it matter who brought this to people's attention...the incidents are what they are regardless of who is yelling about them.

Can you tell me what you think we are missing from the footage?
Do you think that spraying him with a full pressure jet of water was acceptable?
Do you think that when one cop pulled out his phone to record, the cop with the spray turned it off, that cop did so because he knew that it was unlawful and he didn’t want video evidence?
Can you tell me that you find it lawful that the cop with the phone then told the waterman that it was ok he wanted to record it for private use? Is that lawful?
Can you tell me if it was lawful to do all this while the man was cuffed and sitting on the ground. Was he resisting?
And also, can you tell me if the training of VicPol officers is that bad that they don’t understand that it is volume of water, not pressure of water, that disperses the pepper spray best?
And can you tell me why the pepper spray was administered at point blank range, when the man was on his belly with three officers on top of him?
The “do you like that? Do you like that? Smells good doesn’t it?” Words from an officer of the law is disturbing to say the least. This man enjoys his job when inflicting pain, not really mentally stable to be an officer of the law.
Don’t even get me started on the baton wielding officer. I’m thankful for the other officers being on top of the victim as I’m sure the baton strikes would have been on his head if the cop had access. He hit the shite out of the only area he could access
The saddest thing here is that the victim had committed no crime. The check by police was simply a welfare check and his words that he was ok and getting through pain medication withdrawal should have been enough for them to say ok and walk away.
Why did they want to enter the house? Why did they want to actually touch him and not take his. Word that he was Ok? Is this the training they get? If so time for a review of that training.
Finally these guys have been taken from the streets pending an investigation. But why, faced with the video evidence did it take so long?

Can you tell me what you think we are missing from the footage?
Do you think that spraying him with a full pressure jet of water was acceptable?
Do you think that when one cop pulled out his phone to record, the cop with the spray turned it off, that cop did so because he knew that it was unlawful and he didn’t want video evidence?
Can you tell me that you find it lawful that the cop with the phone then told the waterman that it was ok he wanted to record it for private use? Is that lawful?
Can you tell me if it was lawful to do all this while the man was cuffed and sitting on the ground. Was he resisting?
And also, can you tell me if the training of VicPol officers is that bad that they don’t understand that it is volume of water, not pressure of water, that disperses the pepper spray best?
And can you tell me why the pepper spray was administered at point blank range, when the man was on his belly with three officers on top of him?
The “do you like that? Do you like that? Smells good doesn’t it?” Words from an officer of the law is disturbing to say the least. This man enjoys his job when inflicting pain, not really mentally stable to be an officer of the law.
Don’t even get me started on the baton wielding officer. I’m thankful for the other officers being on top of the victim as I’m sure the baton strikes would have been on his head if the cop had access. He hit the shite out of the only area he could access
The saddest thing here is that the victim had committed no crime. The check by police was simply a welfare check and his words that he was ok and getting through pain medication withdrawal should have been enough for them to say ok and walk away.
Why did they want to enter the house? Why did they want to actually touch him and not take his. Word that he was Ok? Is this the training they get? If so time for a review of that training.
Finally these guys have been taken from the streets pending an investigation. But why, faced with the video evidence did it take so long?

and they wonder why People hate the Cops and have no Respect for them these days

Wasn't this poor disabled pensioner a known Cop basher piece of s**t? Didn't he start swinging at Police as soon as they opened his front door?

It's amazing how normal decent human beings never seen to have these problems with police, but the scum of the earth who bash cops do...

Watch from 1:25, poor disabled pensioner tells Police "they will have to shoot him" then takes a swing at one of their faces. Aww but the poor pensioner got sprayed with water? Poor guy !

Love how people who are never in these situations dealing with scum who will kick you in the face the moment they can are shocked when Police get angry, if only we had robots to protect us.

Love how people who are never in these situations dealing with scum who will kick you in the face the moment they can are shocked when Police get angry, if only we had robots to protect us.

Guess they should go full on America and Shoot 1st and Ask Question 2nd

Some officers are great, some are awful. They're just people at the end of the day. Somebody other than themselves needs to hold them accountable though. Maybe the coast guard?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back