News NMFC AFLW 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"For me it was quite an easy decision. I feel like Arden Street is sort of my home, and I'm really excited to be here."

Providing a script for Scott, Blakey and Kelly down the track.

I like the not so subtle dig that these signatures have at the AFL's approach to this comp. ie. Lots of players that NMFC developed funnily enough want to go to that club when it is "allowed" a team after those that apparently built the foundations...

Next should be
Kaitlyn Ashmore
DOB: 08/11/1991
Position: Midfield
Recruited from: Melbourne University
Height: 173cm

An elite runner with outstanding foot skills, Kaitlyn Ashmore was a high effective run-and-carry player for the Lions in 2017, rating well for metres gained, marks and inside 50s.

Formerly a javelin thrower, Ashmore gave up her Olympic dream to pursue her career in footy, back when a national women’s competition was just a pipe dream.

Next should be
Kaitlyn Ashmore
DOB:
08/11/1991
Position: Midfield
Recruited from: Melbourne University
Height: 173cm

An elite runner with outstanding foot skills, Kaitlyn Ashmore was a high effective run-and-carry player for the Lions in 2017, rating well for metres gained, marks and inside 50s.

Formerly a javelin thrower, Ashmore gave up her Olympic dream to pursue her career in footy, back when a national women’s competition was just a pipe dream.
Not sure if this is looking into it too much.

If you read about her, she was in our laps to start with. Unfortunately other clubs were let in first, so she had to go and play a couple of dozen games for the Bulldogs, but first chance she gets, she has come home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"For me it was quite an easy decision. I feel like Arden Street is sort of my home, and I'm really excited to be here."

Providing a script for Scott, Blakey and Kelly down the track.

Mother daughters/sons.

If you read about her, she was in our laps to start with. Unfortunately other clubs were let in first, so she had to go and play a couple of dozen games for the Bulldogs, but first chance she gets, she has come home.

Do we know if BFNAAK or not?

If so, the legends were true. One would arrive like this.

What's the catch?

We just happened to get the competitions best player fall in our lap?
The catch is she's not actually the best player (according to me). And the Bulldogs have other commodities (Blackburn for example, a MUWFC girl herself) that they value more, when it gets down to it. But still, Kearney is very good at what she does. If we get even just one neat ball-user in the middle with her, our team is going to be dangerous.

Great news

Will look forward to the aflw this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back