The Official Bigfooty Week 24 Thread (

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacramento have to be one of the weirdest stories of the season.

Demonstrably one of the worst three teams in the league, yet they've been so clutch in close games that they'll most likely pick 6th at best.

Need to take tanking lessons from Dallas.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180408-030035.png Screenshot_20180408-025839.png West is heating up

Thunder v rockets ( Houston )
Outs (Ryan Anderson)

Golden State v Pelicans ( Golden State )
Pelicans on back to back
Outs.( Steph Curry )
Igoudala ( Gtd )
Livingston ( gtd )

Blazers v Spurs ( San antonio)

Nuggets v clippers

I'm thinking even with garry Harris out for the nuggets the clips will be without Avery Bradley and teodosic and Gallinari ( gtd ) most likely shutdown. With milsap returning to some form I have the nuggets just sneaking over the line at staples in what no doubt will be a knockout playoff game environment . Which could lead to some extremely interesting scenarios of the dreaded west.

If the spurs, thunder & pelicans lost today which I would say outside of the spurs at home are strong possibilities that is going to leave 4 or 5 sides on 45 - 35 with a nuggets victory.

Timberwolves and nuggets have one meeting remaining possibly come down to tie breakers who do you think will miss the west

Pelicans
Thunder
Spurs
Nuggets
Wolves
Jazz ( added for interest )

Last edited:
If OKC miss the playoffs it would have to be one of the most disappointing seasons in recent memory.

Between there top 4 players (Westbrook, Melo, George and Adams), they've haven't had any serious injuries.

Campared that to all the injuries for the other teams in the West, it's pretty embarrassing.

Yes I know Roberson has been out. But let's not go crazy about losing the 5th best guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If OKC miss the playoffs it would have to be one of the most disappointing seasons in recent memory.

Between there top 4 players (Westbrook, Melo, George and Adams), they've haven't had any serious injuries.

Campared that to all the injuries for the other teams in the West, it's pretty embarrassing.

Yes I know Roberson has been out. But let's not go crazy about losing the 5th best guy.

Disappointing... hilarious... comical

These are all words that could be used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back