Player Watch #6 Jordan Lewis - 300

Remove this Banner Ad

He would be great as a forward flanker, has the ability to put the ball in the 50 to the advantage of our players and if he goes forward would be good enough to kick a couple.
Definitely nice and composed when it comes to a set shot.

One reason Wagner has to stay in the side is he is allowing Vince Lewis and Salem to push further up
And the fact he is playing excellent footy. He’s the most courageous guy at the club, and the more he plays the more composed he will get with his kicking.

And the fact he is playing excellent footy. He’s the most courageous guy at the club, and the more he plays the more composed he will get with his kicking.
Jesus

I’d say on a par. Watch Wagner closely. The kid is fearless.

Fair enough. I definitely agree he is one of the more fearless on our list but Viney is an absolute bull and the very definition of a courageous footballer.

Wagner the Fearless has a nice, bloodthirsty viking style ring to it though so I'll play along.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don’t agree?
Viney and Jones streets ahead, they lead from the front and leave no stone unturned. Pedersen is another who lets himself get polaxed. Jetta and Hibberd too. Wagner leaps into contests, but usually from the back. Not saying he's not tough, but c'mon.

Disgraceful game. Off the top of my head 2 kicking turnovers that resulted in immediate goals.

If he was just J.Lewis and not 4 time premiership player Jordan Lewis he would be trashed by this board and the media. ******* poxy game.

Disgraceful game. Off the top of my head 2 kicking turnovers that resulted in immediate goals.

If he was just J.Lewis and not 4 time premiership player Jordan Lewis he would be trashed by this board and the media. ******* poxy game.
Oh, i don't think this board cares either way. The media may save him, but bigfooty doesn't

Absolutely. For someone that has been lauded for his elite kicking, he missed so many targets - and by a lot in damaging parts of the ground.

not sure if anybody has mentioned this but its so Melbourne to get an old slow midfielder and play him down back then miss out on who would of been a perfect fit in Hodge the very next year. Imagine Hodge out on the field running our backline over the 'leaders' we have now. Might of only had him for a year but would of had a much bigger impact than Lewis

not sure if anybody has mentioned this but its so Melbourne to get an old slow midfielder and play him down back then miss out on who would of been a perfect fit in Hodge the very next year. Imagine Hodge out on the field running our backline over the 'leaders' we have now. Might of only had him for a year but would of had a much bigger impact than Lewis

My favourite opposition player since the FF generation retired. Absolute gun.

Lewis, in my opinion, looks like a man who is happy to quietly play out the remainder of his contract. Doesn't strike me as the uber-competitive flag bearer that we spent all that money on. A focussed Lewis hits his target 99/100, at the moment he sprays one in every three or four. He'd probably have been pretty ashamed if you'd told him a few years ago that this was how he'd play out his final years, but I guess his body is older, he's got twins keeping him up and his intense love of footy was tied into Clarko/Roughy/Hodge/Mitchell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back