EPL Matchday 34

Which club(s) in the lower divisions do you wish was in the prem?

• Write the team in the comments and I'll add it as a poll option.

• Jack Watts advises that you do it otherwise this poll would look silly.

• Queens Park Rangers

• Wycombe Wanderers

• Leeds United

• Portsmouth

• Nottingham Forest

• Sheffield Wednesday

• Hull City

• Wolves

• Derby County

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg

*CL & EL games between matchday 33 and 34*

*Postponed games from a few weeks ago looks like it will be part of an extra long matchday 37*

My Picks:
Soton vs Chelsea 1-1
Burnley vs Leicester 1-1
Palace vs Brighton 1-0
Huddersfield vs Watford 0-0
Swansea vs Everton 1-1
Liverpool vs Bournemouth 2-1
Spurs vs Man City 2-2
Newcastle vs Arsenal 1-2
Man United vs West Brom 3-0
West Ham vs Stoke 1-0

Should beat Bournemouth but depends what goes on midweek I think. Move through to the semi's and we will be on a high and should roll Bournemouth. Somehow get knocked out of the CL by City and our heads could drop.

We're dealing with a ton of injuries too.

Newcastle 10th, who would've picked that early on this season.

Honestly, Rafa is such a talented manager and if I'm honest, too good for us. We are essentially a championship side on paper and he's scrounging every little ounce of ability from our limited squad. Got badly hamstrung by Cashley in the summer despite the big surplus he made in transfer dealings last season and has just gotten on with it. Traditionally have always had trouble with the defensive aspects of the game but under Rafa we're looking comparatively rock solid at the back. Lascelles is blossoming into a fantastic captain and CB under his tutelage too.

Love the man to bits, best manager we've had since the Sir Bobby days - hope we can get him to sign a new deal as he only has a year left; though I am reckon if he gets a good offer in the summer and Cashley continues to force him to manage with 1 arm behind his back, he'll probably look for greener pastures.

Maybe I'm just gushing due to some of his predecessors in the last decade or so (Big Sam, Kinnear, Pardiola, Carver, McClaren... quite a high pedigree among that lot). :D

Maybe I'm just gushing due to some of his predecessors in the last decade or so (Big Sam, Kinnear, Pardiola, Carver, McClaren... quite a high pedigree among that lot). :D
Don’t forget Shearer!

Lol John Carver. Funny

I don’t think Conte gives a * about CL qualification as he knows he’s gone and obviously there’s some acrimonious feeling there with the owners. Players still care though, they should have beaten West Ham but for Joe Hart who had his best game in years.

I don’t think Conte gives a **** about CL qualification as he knows he’s gone and obviously there’s some acrimonious feeling there with the owners. Players still care though, they should have beaten West Ham but for Joe Hart who had his best game in years.
Yeah think I saw they've only picked up 12 points since 30/12/17.
Relegation form line. Staggering fall really.

I hope we lose to keep the relegation battle interesting.

There is **** all else going for this season.
I echo this sentiment. The FA Cup is still there obviously but, league wise, we're heading for Thursday nights in Kazakhstan.

Honestly, Rafa is such a talented manager and if I'm honest, too good for us. We are essentially a championship side on paper and he's scrounging every little ounce of ability from our limited squad. Got badly hamstrung by Cashley in the summer despite the big surplus he made in transfer dealings last season and has just gotten on with it. Traditionally have always had trouble with the defensive aspects of the game but under Rafa we're looking comparatively rock solid at the back. Lascelles is blossoming into a fantastic captain and CB under his tutelage too.

Love the man to bits, best manager we've had since the Sir Bobby days - hope we can get him to sign a new deal as he only has a year left; though I am reckon if he gets a good offer in the summer and Cashley continues to force him to manage with 1 arm behind his back, he'll probably look for greener pastures.

unless he is given cash to invest in a squad capable of challenging for a European spot i think he is gone

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unless he is given cash to invest in a squad capable of challenging for a European spot i think he is gone

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Is there any truth to the rumour Chelsea have run out of money, no more big spending by ambramovich

Is there any truth to the rumour Chelsea have run out of money, no more big spending by ambramovich
I hope so but i doubt it.

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

We havent spent big for a few seasons now, probs about 4 or 5. Roman still has plenty of money, its just more trying to be more sustainable. We seem to sell to buy.

We havent spent big for a few seasons now, probs about 4 or 5. Roman still has plenty of money, its just more trying to be more sustainable. We seem to sell to buy.
You spent more than £250m over the two windows in 2016/17, that’s massive.

Cousin goes for them.
Fair enough, me hating them goes without saying though. FWIW, I'd love to see some of the bigger clubs (Forest, Wednesday and even Leeds) get back in one day. Pompey as well who are pushing for promotion to the Championship, would be a great comeback story.

Back