Dallas 24-57
Atlanta 24-57
Orlando 24-55

Sacramento 26-54
Chicago 27-53
Brooklyn (ie Cavs) 27-53

New York 28-52

But Jeff.....
As much as I love to complain about him, I do think we are a better team this season with Teague than we would have been with Ricky.

... but I still don't think we made the right call. I don't think it's as simple as Teague vs. Rubio.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Utah train rolling on. Joey Joe Joe Ingles aka the accountant with 10 assists. Just a cerebral player.

Don't stop there - generational talent.

Firstly why did we beat Boston, terrible idea really.

Secondly sure Simmons and Embiid go ok but the real star is Belinelli. 1 year with coach Bud does wonders for the white man.

I doubt he’ll win it, but Synder should be coach of the year. To lose our two best offensive players (Hill and Hayward) as well as have Gobert spend significant time on the sideline, what Snyder has done to get this team back to playoffs (and potentially even having homecourt) is incredible. Utah gets the most open looks (nearest defender 6+ feet away) of any team in the league and that’s down to Snyder’s system.

Utah gets the most open looks (nearest defender 6+ feet away) of any team in the league and that’s down to Snyder’s system.

Yeah, but... they play a slow pace so they must be a bad offensive team :rolleyes:

No timetable. From memory the original quote was 2-4 weeks. 2 weeks would mean back at the beginning of round 1 of the playoffs, 4 weeks would mean he misses round 1.
Starting cardio now, usually 2 to 4 weeks but has to complete concussion protocol as he missed it due to surgery

Leading all game and blew it at the end against Atlanta. :/

Not alone there, the Hawks have also beaten Wizards x 2, Jazz x 2, Cavs, Blazers, Pels, Wolves, Nuggets, Spurs, Pacers & Heat. So more than half their wins have come against playoff teams.

I bet their fans would trade some of those wins for some more ping pong balls.

I’ll go start the countdown to the lottery thread.

Looking forward to bantering with the incoming waves of tourists about to hit our shores.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back