Past Swans past player movements

Remove this Banner Ad

You are confusing your JPKs with your Tom Mitchells.
Nah, I thought Tom Mitchell was the one that really came on in the 2nd half v WB in the granny. Where Parker and others go entirely missing only JPK could enter the conversation as standing with Mitchell. I argued we needed Miles this year to support JPK, hes the closest cheapest copy of Tom Mitchell in the league.

Nah, I thought Tom Mitchell was the one that really came on in the 2nd half v WB in the granny. Where Parker and others go entirely missing only JPK could enter the conversation as standing with Mitchell. I argued we needed Miles this year to support JPK, hes the closest cheapest copy of Tom Mitchell in the league.
Parker was injured

First you place Mitchell above JPK then you equate him to a player that was delisted by Richmond 2 weeks after we smashed them by 100.
You are out of your mind.

First you place Mitchell above JPK then you equate him to a player that was delisted by Richmond 2 weeks after we smashed them by 100.
You are out of your mind.
Dont think you are thinking it through, right now id have Mitchell ahead of Kennedy. Mitchell hit the scoreboard in big games more than kennedy and gut run was always getting into spots to recieve the second kick from a kick in. Kennedy while good isnt in the form that Mitchell is in. Miles is what we need a tackling extractor at clearances, he can replicate that aspect of Mitchells game not so much the rest, no one can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont think you are thinking it through, right now id have Mitchell ahead of Kennedy. Mitchell hit the scoreboard in big games more than kennedy and gut run was always getting into spots to recieve the second kick from a kick in. Kennedy while good isnt in the form that Mitchell is in. Miles is what we need a tackling extractor at clearances, he can replicate that aspect of Mitchells game not so much the rest, no one can.
Turn it up

Yes, ‘cos Miles is really tearing it up in the AFL at the moment!:rolleyes:

The clubs biggest criticism is we're too Buddy centric, not that we don't have anyone in the midfield. What would Titchell add to our current setup which we don't already have? Anyone who watches our games would see getting the ball we're fine. Delivery into our forwards is where we lack - something Mitchell is still not very good at doing

The clubs biggest criticism is we're too Buddy centric, not that we don't have anyone in the midfield. What would Titchell add to our current setup which we don't already have? Anyone who watches our games would see getting the ball we're fine. Delivery into our forwards is where we lack - something Mitchell is still not very good at doing
Now now now you're using that odd phenomenon called logic again and I thought we all knew now that when it comes to Mitchell there is no such thing as logic, just twisted revisionist history.

Mitchell would help win clearances and contested possessions, other players can do it in our side, they just aren't anywhere near as good as Mitchell at doing it.

Mitchell standing up, or our mids consistently melting under pressure which is why we needed to retain Mitchell.
Mitchell standing up in finals when our other mids went missing. Okay the 2016 gf is one but jpk and heeney were certainly not awol. Parker played injured and hanners was quiet before injury. You insinuated that mitchell did this in other finals when we were getting beaten up, im just curious as to which finals your referring to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back