Match Discussion 2018 VAFA Rd 2 - Peninsula v Fitzroy

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 16, 2001
Behind the goals at the BSO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, North
We are way done south tomorrow, without Liga.

Going down with the Tramconductors legal eagle and the Greek God.

Jack Dalton, runner up the prestigious Tramconductors award is back in the Twos and Dillon Patcas surely will be back in the seniors soon.

Looking forward to telling Sambo that Peter Hille ain't dead yet and there is a prise for the neatest correct answer to what that is all about.

We are way done south tomorrow, without Liga.

Going down with the Tramconductors legal eagle and the Greek God.

Jack Dalton, runner up the prestigious Tramconductors award is back in the Twos and Dillon Patcas surely will be back in the seniors soon.

Looking forward to telling Sambo that Peter Hille ain't dead yet and there is a prise for the neatest correct answer to what that is all about.

Does Liga miss on account of being carded last week?

No report from me this week as I was waylaid on the way down. Stev F. and I had just picked up George (Matty K's dad) in Chapel Street Prahran when I got a call to help out at a BBQ at the Port Melbourne Bunnings.

The BBQ was for a Rotary charity that I am involved with

https://www.solarsmilesdentalcharity.com/

Look it up.

I 'Ubered' straight there and spent six hours spruiking, cooking and serving snags

I will be in the out blocks of Timor for three weeks pulling teeth out, so I will miss the next few games but last year, while in Largano Switzerland I followed, via the net, a great Fitzroy win while eating the greatest donut I have ever eaten. So put plenty of scores up as I will be Dili on Saturday arvo and should be able to access the net.

I watched yesterday's game on the VAFA TV and thought we deserved to win by a bit more but it was a very low standard game.

Go the Roys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back