Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

when do the Footy radio ratings figures come out? I'm intrigued if the ratings for the Harford/Robbo 'Sports Sunday' show on 3AW is doing ok. I would prefer they go back to the longer footy preview.

You may have another organisation that does surveys in mind, but GfK (who do audience surveys for Commercial Radio Australia) do 8 (iirc) radio surveys a year for the metropolitan areas - 2 a year for reagional areas. Their last survey (the first for the year) was about 4 weeks ago, so it shouldn't be too long before the next appears.

http://www.gfk.com/en-au/insights/report/radio-audience-measurement-survey-summary-reports/

He calls nerdling "mate" quite a lot which seems to make gerard very uncomfortable.

The Nerdling is clearly overwhelmed by the compliment he is so often paid by TGO. :rainbow:

Pity he didn't ask why Alan Richardson was re-signed as well.
I guess Woosha's not in his circle jerk.
Be gone heathen.

I watched last night's Slurmon. Classic holy lubrication involvement? The Nerdling was in true Doubting Thomas mode.

From applauding the Chemist's reappointment, TGO has now declared him a false prophet. This is an important lesson TGO has bestowed on us. Flexibility is key, as is short term memory loss.

I look forward to further Slurmons that will introduce the notion of the Hird returning as coach of Essendon. For all his many doses, erm ... experiences of 40 days and nights spent in the wilderness of King St, TGO has yet to find a coach more suitable for the Dons than the Hird. He will make it thus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched last night's Slurmon. Classic holy lubrication involvement? The Nerdling was in true Doubting Thomas mode.

From applauding the Chemist's reappointment, TGO has now declared him a false prophet. This is an important lesson TGO has bestowed on us. Flexibility is key, as is short term memory loss.

I look forward to further Slurmons that will introduce the notion of the Hird returning as coach of Essendon. For all his many doses, erm ... experiences of 40 days and nights spent in the wilderness of King St, TGO has yet to find a coach more suitable for the Dons than the Hird. He will make it thus.

slurmon! Lol. Worth a quote.

He’s tipped Collingwood by 50 tonight by mistake and acknowledged his mistake on twitter

Rejoice it is foretold

vowgmc.png

The prophecy is taking shape ... as of quarter time TGO's "pisstake" is shaping up as positively visionary.

Proving yet again, only but a fool would doubt He.

Praise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back