Will Collingwood Make The 8 In 2018?

Remove this Banner Ad

They've just destroyed Adelaide at Adelaide Oval. They've lost to Hawthorn and GWS in a close encounter.

Hawthorn and GWS both look like strong top 8 sides.

2-2 after 4 tough opponents. Could have been 3-1.

What do you make of them after 4 rounds? Top 8 material?

Our SANFL side would have put up a better fight tonight.

And our SANFL side is ******* horrendous.

Collingwood will enjoy yhe 4 pts but they need to keep working hard. They will get more resistance from literally anyone.

Our SANFL side would have put up a better fight tonight.

And our SANFL side is ******* horrendous.

Collingwood will enjoy yhe 4 pts but they need to keep working hard. They will get more resistance from literally anyone.
Oh i get it, Collingwood didn't win, Adelaide lost.

Got it.

They've just destroyed Adelaide at Adelaide Oval. They've lost to Hawthorn and GWS in a close encounter.

4 tough opponents? Didn’t they play Carlton last week?

Oh i get it, Collingwood didn't win, Adelaide lost.

Got it.

No not at all, I didnt mean it to sound like that.

Collingwood were brilliant - fully deserved the win.

It was more a dig at Adelaide's complete lack of resistance that the Pies shouldnt get complacent based on a win like this. Other sides won't lay down like this.

Beautiful game plan executed perfectly by Collingwood. Taking absolutely nothing away from their performance.

No not at all, I didnt mean it to sound like that.

Collingwood were brilliant - fully deserved the win.

It was more a dig at Adelaide's complete lack of resistance that the Pies shouldnt get complacent based on a win like this. Other sides won't lay down like this.

Beautiful game plan executed perfectly by Collingwood. Taking absolutely nothing away from their performance.
I think it's more that we tend to match up well on you, Crows have more overall talent but for what ever reason you tend to struggle against our brand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nathan Buckley, Collingwoods greatest coach of all time gets 10 year contract extension from uncle Eddie.

Collingwood were great tonight. Absolutely smashed Adelaide. Played decent footy v Carlton and GWS. Although against Carlton it was about 45 mins of great footy that won it. Weren’t overly impressive against Hawks. If they play like tonight the rest of the year then they’ll be a big finals chance. But we’ll need to see how consistent they are.

Edit - IMO won’t make the 8. But may go better than I thought.

Last edited:

How could It have been 3-1?

How many more threads tonight? 30? 40?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back