PortFanRadio

That is awesome feedback, cheers man. We had a great time chatting with him, he is an absolute legend of a bloke isn’t he?

I’m not sure posting up against our show in live competition is the spirit lol

Tim sitting around with fools talking crap is his ideal environment hahahah

Jun 7, 2015
That is awesome feedback, cheers man. We had a great time chatting with him, he is an absolute legend of a bloke isn’t he?

We have been so lucky to have Timmy and Jack at our club.
I'm going to be saving the podcast and whenever I need a cheer up I'll hit play.

The way you guys bounced off each other was just bloody fun and the stories were awesome. Classic Port Adelaide.

We have been so lucky to have Timmy and Jack at our club.
I'm going to be saving the podcast and whenever I need a cheer up I'll hit play.

The way you guys bounced off each other was just bloody fun and the stories were awesome. Classic Port Adelaide.

Don’t give him a big head!

Life_Of_Agony

Aug 22, 2009
Timmy G podcast, so entertaining. Loved it. No wonder the new players buy so much into our ethos and history. Makes the Swamp franchise look like they were born in a courtroom just to spite us.
keep it up PFR, some great shows!

I tell you what, I don’t know how anyone could sit down with Tim Ginever for more than half an hour and not walk away a Port supporter. The passion he has is infectious.

Monday night 7.30 we are going to trial something new, if you want to join in.

Rick, Phil and Crow Fan Fenix who runs a Crows podcast are joining forces to talk all things footy.

We will also try some talk back, so if your keen to call in and ask a question or heckle Phil

Have a Skype account, send PortFanRadio a contact request. Message Port Fan Radio between 7.30 - 8.00 and we will see how we go!

Go Port.

Nov 6, 2014

Rick, Phil and Crow Fan Fenix who runs a Crows podcast are joining forces to talk all things footy.

We will also try some talk back, so if your keen to call in and ask a question or heckle Phil

Have a Skype account, send PortFanRadio a contact request. Message Port Fan Radio between 7.30 - 8.00 and we will see how we go!

Go Port.
Well, at least there can be commiserations all round.
I think it will be an interesting listen.
Thanks for bringing us such variety Rick.

Well, at least there can be commiserations all round.
I think it will be an interesting listen.
Thanks for bringing us such variety Rick.

Cheers buddy. Also looking at getting a strategy show going with Janus also.

Jan 16, 2009
Heaps good
Port Magpies, Bulls & Cricket Aus

Go Port.
Does old mate crow have a Twitter account? Few unstable individuals who run crow podcasts floating about.

Don't know but I'm sure he's pretty cool.

Anyway looks like it's Life of Agony and myself now

Life_Of_Agony and Rick joined forces last night on the show. The challenge has been laid. The PFR decathlon will begin in June. What should the events be?

1) Arm Wrestle

2) fastest To eat a pie floater

3) Mount Lofty up and down challenge

4) Most beers at the footy

5) Longest non stop Swim competition

6) 75km bike ride challenge fastest time

7) City to Bay

8)monopoly play off.

9) goal kicking comp

Okay that’s 8 but too much time with Phil would be annoying

Nov 6, 2014
Life_Of_Agony and Rick joined forces last night on the show. The challenge has been laid. The PFR decathlon will begin in June. What should the events be?

1) Arm Wrestle

2) fastest To eat a pie floater

3) Mount Lofty up and down challenge

4) Most beers at the footy

5) Longest non stop Swim competition

6) 75km bike ride challenge fastest time

7) City to Bay

8)monopoly play off.

9) goal kicking comp

Okay that’s 8 but too much time with Phil would be annoying
10) Kickin' for Chickin (at the next showdown)

Nov 6, 2014
As per my routine, I listened via podcast after hitting the sack.
Enjoyed both the shows.

Audio was a bit out though Rick.
Yours was very quiet whilst the other boys were loud, I was flicking the audio button up and down ad infinitum to preserve my ear drums.

The Crows guy, seemed sorta ok, but weird having the enemy on our hallowed PFR.
It might take some adjusting to but was interesting when you discussed other teams. Not sure how it would feel if they were flying right now and we were wallowing.

Very impressed by you getting up at such ungodly hours to keep the show running from afar Rick.
Many thanks.
images.jpg

Okie doky folks

Monday night we are trialling something new for everyone.

Bevan and Cameron who have been on the show and are experience radio show hosts are going to do a show from 7-8, then I’ll do he normal show 8-9.

So that’s two hours of content for the Port fanatics out there!

Give em a go and enjoy the shows.

Nov 6, 2014
Okie doky folks

Monday night we are trialling something new for everyone.

Bevan and Cameron who have been on the show and are experience radio show hosts are going to do a show from 7-8, then I’ll do he normal show 8-9.

So that’s two hours of content for the Port fanatics out there!

Give em a go and enjoy the shows.
Thank you