List Mgmt. Lever Traded!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys I've worked it out, how Melbourne make this work.

They just need to take a leaf from Carlton and Geelongs book and throw Lever to full forward.

Who needs a good defender when you can have a terrible forward?!

Shits me that into any conversation he will bring up Sydney.
Imagine you had 2 kids:
One who was a successful professional, never in trouble with the police, always at the top of their game

The other forever in debt, employed once every 10 years, constantly asking for handouts and overpaying for ikea furniture. They recently bought an IKEA coffee table for $850 thinking they could use it as an 10 seater dinner table.

Who would you want to talk about?

Imagine you had 2 kids:
One who was a successful professional, never in trouble with the police, always at the top of their game

The other forever in debt, employed once every 10 years, constantly asking for handouts and overpaying for ikea furniture. They recently bought an IKEA coffee table for $850 thinking they could use it as an 10 seater dinner table.

Who would you want to talk about?

Myself :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Article on Herald website suggesting Melbourne will pursue another senior player in this year's trade period.

Time to talk up Jenkins and D-Mac.
Gee wizz, not Jenkins, he so big and tall and fast, we'd never survive without him, do you see how many goals a year that he gets, that's not our system, it's all on him.
It'd have to be a good offer :D

I very much doubt you have ever read a Melbourne interview where they actually say that

After pick 3, their next scheduled pick was 23 (which they traded)
Cannot actually remember details tbh. Maybe they just kept reiterating they really liked him and considered drafting him?

Wasn’t Garry Lyons the main push for Lever? Considering his questionable lack of judgement in the past it would seem this may be another example.
Yep. I distinctly remember him early last year on FC saying "oh how good is this kid? How much would you pay him to get him over? A million? He'd be the backbone of your defense for a decade" with that sleazy look he does as if he's sizing up your missus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back