Free Agency Tom Lynch [moves to Richmond as a Restricted Free Agent]

Will Lynch stay at the Suns?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Think we're going to surprise a lot of you hopefully this season, expecting big things in 2019.
I think you might be getting a little over excited by a win against an injury ravaged Crows.

Tell the actual truth mate don’t script his words to make it suit you
Eade would have no impact on his choice

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Former Gold Coast coach Rodney Eade said he believed Lynch was more likely to leave at season’s end.

“I think it will depend a lot on how his team is going (but) my gut feel is that he probably -with a heavy heart — would go,” Eade said.

Eade set the club back. If they have another terrible year Eade would have had a decent impact on his choice to leave.

I think you might be getting a little over excited by a win against an injury ravaged Crows.
Always makes me laugh. For weeks the media have been, poor old Nathan can't take a trick. He just can't get a decent run at it with the growing injury list he has. But as soon as we have a win over decent opposition....oh well the Crows have the Crouch brothers out. Sloane has a sore foot, Tex has been rushed back fast, etc, etc, etc.
Spare me.

Always makes me laugh. For weeks the media have been, poor old Nathan can't take a trick. He just can't get a decent run at it with the growing injury list he has. But as soon as we have a win over decent opposition....oh well the Crows have the Crouch brothers out. Sloane has a sore foot, Tex has been rushed back fast, etc, etc, etc.
Spare me.
That's actually the facts.

Richmond is interesting but could be very tight for money with the recent flag, Saints have enough money their and promising to get his attention, as for Hawthorn I'm very bullish.

Gale is on record we have managed our list to allow us to obtain a FA star and its highly unlikely he is talking about sloane

Once Sloane and Tex cross the line their 100%
We're still missing
Moore
Adams
Goldsack
Greenwood
Smith
(I won't include Wells because I doubt he'll ever play again)

Tell bigfooty poster's the other half of the facts how Collingwood also had players who are best 22 out injured? Elliott, Moore, Faz, Adam's, Goldsack and Wells so an injured ravaged Collingwood team with no forward line beat the Crows with zero of there best leading goal kicking forwards. Hmm facts.....;)

Last edited:
Spare me.
Collingwood have received a lot of credit since the win on Friday? Just watched talking footy and they were very positive and said they think Collingwood will surprise some teams this week. Not sure if you have a bit of a victim complex going on but i think the Pies have gotten a fair amount of credit for that win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once Sloane and Tex cross the line their 100%
We're still missing
Moore
Adams
Goldsack
Greenwood
Smith
(I won't include Wells because I doubt he'll ever play again)
You could argue that none of the players you listed would even get a game for Adelaide

Tell bigfooty poster's the other half of the facts how Collingwood also had players who are best 22 out injured? Elliott, Moore, Faz, Adam's, Goldsack and Wells so an injured ravaged Collingwood team with no forward line beat the Crows with zero of there best leading goal kicking forwards. Hmm facts.....;)
I’m all about giving context to the excitement of Collingwood defeating the Crows on Friday night.

They'll most likely get knocked over by the Bombers and the media will pile on top of Buckley and the team once more.

We all know that you have had a s**t load of top draft picks and are sucking money from the AFL at an alarming rate, so that's 2 things.

So that statement you made is false and I have proved it by stating two FACTS.

You need to relax young fella because we all know Tom Lynch will go to the highest bidder, that bidder will be the AFL.

So all good.
Do you know what a fact is? all you have stated above is opinion you poor man

TheSuns have had a total of 1x no 1-2 and 3 pick in our history.

In comparison the giants have had (in one less year) 3x no1s 4xno2s and 2x no 3s

Essendon, Carlton, Saints and demons have all had the same amount of no 1 picks as us. In fact the Demons have had as many top 3 picks as us.

I’m not sure what your definition of a s**t load is but by any definition you’re just plain wrong.

PS The Giants lead the hand outs last year and we were second, I wonder if that has anything to do with starting clubs from scratch in non football states without any facilities. oh and your mob had their hands out for more than $10m as well

Last edited:
I’m all about giving context to the excitement of Collingwood defeating the Crows on Friday night.

They'll most likely get knocked over by the Bombers and the media will pile on top of Buckley and the team once more.
Yeah I know but let them celebrate a good win as they been through alot of crap the past few years and when they can't make finals then say I told you so as Adelaide had a shocker. Collingwood are also playing better than last year so far by the way. You are very lucky the Hawk's have been amazing to watch this past decade and Cyril is the key to your team as he's amazing.

Spare me.

Is any of this untrue?

Stop playing the victim. I've been working with the radio on all week and there has been a truckload of plaudits going Collingwoods way, rightly so too. It was a cracker.

Stop looking for things to moan about.

Back