You’re still upset the Tigers are Premiers? Vent here

Feb 19, 2008
Loitering with intent
AFL Club
Richmond
it is abundantly clear that much of the Bay is still hurting about the events of September 2017 when Richmond won the flag so convincingly.

Talk of cheat grounds, old microwave gags and priority picks just tells me that you still need to get more out of your system.

Here’s the place. Set that hate, frustration and anger free...you’ll feel better.

Jul 15, 2012
Best country in the world
AFL Club
West Coast
it is abundantly clear that much of the Bay is still hurting about the events of September 2017 when Richmond won the flag so convincingly.

Talk of cheat grounds, old microwave gags and priority picks just tells me that you still need to get more out of your system.

Here’s the place. Set that hate, frustration and anger free...you’ll feel better.
How does it feel knowing the team who scored 17 points on the weekend have 2 more AFL premierships in their cabinet?

Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
How does it feel knowing the team who scored 17 points on the weekend have 2 more AFL premierships in their cabinet?
The AFL were wonderful at initial money handouts and draft concessions to teams who wanted to merge when they wamted this to happen, now the money has dried up plus no draft concessions the AFL totally abandoned the brions where are they now friend???

Capture.PNG

All I get from this thread is blah blah blah Richmond 2017 Premiers. Nothing else matters really.
Bingo. Sooking flogs will try and talk it down but you win a flag, you celebrate hard and to hell with what others say.

indygo

All Australian
May 4, 2017
online offline
AFL Club
Richmond
I think somebody needs to mention that Richmond pulled off the most dominant finals performance this century.

Oh, I just did I suppose.:oops:

Anyway, feel free to heap the praise on us tiger supporters who were a massive reason the tigers nabbed the flag. We've earnt it.

I appreciate all the forthcoming praise. Thanks in advance TIA

I think somebody needs to mention that Richmond pulled off the most dominant finals performance this century.
Well this is quite false.

Richmond didn’t dominate any round of the finals until they got to play a weakened and immature Crows side who were away from home.

Won the flag - yes!

Dominated the finals - not at all.

Oct 20, 2007
Cranbourne, Vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Well this is quite false.

Richmond didn’t dominate any round of the finals until they got to play a weakened and immature Crows side who were away from home.

Won the flag - yes!

Dominated the finals - not at all.

Well, if you look at each game of the finals, they were all close until half time. In all 3 finals, Richmond kicked 10 goals in the 2nd half to Geelongs 3, GWS 4 & Adelaide 4 and didn't concede a score above 67. So, we will go dominant 2nd halves in all 3 finals.

....and i don't subscribe to the excuse about the Crows playing away from home. They were good enough to finish on top in a 22 game season, by playing half their games away from home

Well, if you look at each game of the finals, they were all close until half time. In all 3 finals, Richmond kicked 10 goals in the 2nd half to Geelongs 3, GWS 4 & Adelaide 4 and didn't concede a score above 67. So, we will go dominant 2nd halves in all 3 finals.
Well if you need to start going selective statistics to make your case then my point is valid.
...and i don't subscribe to the excuse about the Crows playing away from home. They were good enough to finish on top in a 22 game season, by playing half their games away from home
Hey I never really expected you to accept that, but for all intents and purposes it still rings true as when on the other foot we all saw how you underperformed in the GF rematch this year on their turf.

Oct 20, 2007
Cranbourne, Vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Well if you need to start going selective statistics to make your case then my point is valid.

Hey I never really expected you to accept that, but for all intents and purposes it still rings true as when on the other foot we all saw how you underperformed in the GF rematch this year on their turf.

After our dominant finals series, we can be excused for one bad night!!!!

Jul 3, 2012
Bayside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
QPR
No, this is a thread for people to ease their pain and feel the liberating feeling of venting about the Tiger triumph.

As you have done.

Well done.
Insecurity is an ugly trait, you should seek treatment.
it is evident in the fact you replied to my post.
Its okay a * premiership is worth half a cup.

Back