EPL Matchday 35

From the bottom 3 clubs which players would you take?

• Write a player in the comments and I'll add it as a poll option.

• Jack Watts has them all on FIFA manager mode.

• Salomon Rondon

• Jonny Evans

• Ahmed Hegazy

• Jack Butland

• Xherdan Shaqiri

• Joe Allen

• Charlie Austin

• James Ward-Prowse

• Ryan Bertrand

• Grzegorz Krychowiak

• Ryan Shawcross

• Cedric

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg

My Picks:
Brighton vs Spurs 0-3
Bournemouth vs Man United 0-3
Burnley vs Chelsea 1-1
Leicester vs Soton 1-0
West Brom vs Liverpool 0-2
Watford vs Palace 0-1
Stoke vs Burnley 0-1
Arsenal vs West Ham 1-1
Man City vs Swansea 2-0
Everton vs Newcastle 1-1

Last edited:
There is no match day 35

E

Goodison Park not exactly a happy hunting ground for us but our form is strong. A win would put us above them on the table too. Would never have guessed that at the start of the season. :p

Hoping we don't mentally checkout now we are all but safe. Probably due a loss but maybe a draw is possible.

Goodison Park not exactly a happy hunting ground for us but our form is strong. A win would put us above them on the table too. Would never have guessed that at the start of the season. :p

Hoping we don't mentally checkout now we are all but safe. Probably due a loss but maybe a draw is possible.

Just around the corner for Rafa!!

There is nothing more important in football than getting it right in the transfer market. Chelsea buy Bakayoko, Morata and Drinkwater in the summer. Miss top four. We buy Salah, VVD, Robertson and finish top four.

Gotta get it right and there is so much pressure on getting it right. 20 years ago, a lot more was to do with your youth teams and bringing through stars. Now it's all about transfers and getting it right. Makes or breaks seasons.

There is nothing more important in football than getting it right in the transfer market. Chelsea buy Bakayoko, Morata and Drinkwater in the summer. Miss top four. We buy Salah, VVD, Robertson and finish top four.

Gotta get it right and there is so much pressure on getting it right. 20 years ago, a lot more was to do with your youth teams and bringing through stars. Now it's all about transfers and getting it right. Makes or breaks seasons.
Arsenal have definitely got it wrong with Mustafi and Xhaka that's pretty clear now imo both show glimpses but more often than not there hot garbage

Chelsea go through this cycle every second year, this is down to a culture ingrained in the club. To be honest there is absolutely no difference in terms of attitude to Chelsea doing this and Sunderland/Swansea/whoever being s**t for 3/4ers of a season then clawing survival after a new manager comes in. It's a toxic culture to have at a club where a number of senior players recognise they can down tools and instead of have repercussions on their own performance, the manager will cop it. Guys like Cesc, Hazard, and a few others need to get out of the club for Chelsea to improve.

Chelsea go through this cycle every second year, this is down to a culture ingrained in the club. To be honest there is absolutely no difference in terms of attitude to Chelsea doing this and Sunderland/Swansea/whoever being s**t for 3/4ers of a season then clawing survival after a new manager comes in. It's a toxic culture to have at a club where a number of senior players recognise they can down tools and instead of have repercussions on their own performance, the manager will cop it. Guys like Cesc, Hazard, and a few others need to get out of the club for Chelsea to improve.

I agree with this, but this season a lot of the blame does lays at Contes feet too. He openly doesnt want to be here and it has filtered through the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with this, but this season a lot of the blame does lays at Contes feet too. He openly doesnt want to be here and it has filtered through the club.
Agree with that too. I think it's all a symptom of the main problem. He tried to get rid of Costa and it all backfired. He did it in a very stupid way though so no one is blameless.

Agree with that too. I think it's all a symptom of the main problem. He tried to get rid of Costa and it all backfired. He did it in a very stupid way though so no one is blameless.
Yep. The way hes acted like a spoilt brat because he didnt get the toys he wanted for christmas has left a sour taste in my mouth about his time here.

Why take the payrise and then act like you dont want to be here.

you could've just put salah.

you could've just put salah.
VVD and Robbo still helps out the defence that we've neglected for years. 8 clean sheets in our last 12 games with 29 goals scored/5 goals conceded.

Who knows how many games we draw/lose if we didn't tighten up the defence.

Or this.

But the story of our season just stands on the sidelines. Just compare the 2016/17 version with this one and you'll understand.
It's a bizarre turnaround. Last season he looked absolutely boss. I thought Chelsea were gonna dominate for the next few years with him in charge. But it's gone the complete opposite.

VVD and Robbo still helps out the defence that we've neglected for years. 8 clean sheets in our last 12 games with 29 goals scored/5 goals conceded.

Who knows how many games we draw/lose if we didn't tighten up the defence.
actually i was wrong. i forgot that chelsea were ahead of liverpool at the halfway mark by 4 points. now liverpool are ahead by 10.

Back