Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

vowgmc.png

The prophecy is taking shape ... as of quarter time TGO's "pisstake" is shaping up as positively visionary.

Proving yet again, only but a fool would doubt He.

Praise.

Am confused, He has even doubted His power. Will ponder this confusion over an amber beverage

vowgmc.png

The prophecy is taking shape ... as of quarter time TGO's "pisstake" is shaping up as positively visionary.

Proving yet again, only but a fool would doubt He.

Praise.

Humble Robbo

"God or Allah..," he proclaimed. For the TGO is truly welcoming of all religions, colours and persuasions.

'I, I have a dream, Gerard. That one day, players won't, they won't be judged, Gerard, on the colour of their jumper but, on the way they, they crack in for the footy!'

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end of the wood chopping segment TGO picked up an off-cut, examined it and then dropped it at the feet of one of the guests. With a knowing nod he said "Thanks mate", clearly thanking TGO for blessing the now holy piece of wood which lay at his feet.

Praise.

Last edited:
The way he inspected, then discarded that piece of chopped wood was glorious. :D
It was truly a sight to behold, almost as if He had no idea what to do with the wood once He picked it up or why He did in the first place.
There are times where I am truly honoured to be a member of this board, this was one of those.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back