Changes for round 5 vs Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

100% going to the G now. Will take the binoculars and be on Hutch watch
tenor.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

Call bullshit on only one change

Call Luke Shuey and Brad Sheppard as late withdrawals on Saturday.

Also Redden is sore and Jetta is playing through a sore ankle each week a lot like Gaffy did last year.

Luke Shuey hasn't trained all week and has been limping around the club.

With the derby the week after there is no need to risk carrying injured players into the game.

Would rather a fully fit kid in the side than a 80% fit player.

Petruccelle and Cole are the emergencies that are going to Melbourne

Ok How would Cole go as a half forward (those who watch WAFL?), He looks to have some pace and composure - tackling pressure would be good I think

I remember in the JLT series he had some good movement in the F50, and some very good hit ups to targets.
Think he'd go very well, in the WAFL games I've seen him in he seems to play well when he's found himself in the forward half.

Pretty bad I think he likes having a negating job to do from what I've seen. But if he could having a versatile Hbf/ Hff would be great for the team, maybe an idea to try and develop Cole that way but so far they haven't.

You think wrong, Cole would excel on a HFF.

Calling it now, Shuey a late out, Cole to take his place and get 30 disposals off a flank and running through the middle, kick a goal, several goal assists and we win by 65.

Call bullshit on only one change

Call Luke Shuey and Brad Sheppard as late withdrawals on Saturday.

Also Redden is sore and Jetta is playing through a sore ankle each week a lot like Gaffy did last year.

Luke Shuey hasn't trained all week and has been limping around the club.

With the derby the week after there is no need to risk carrying injured players into the game.

Would rather a fully fit kid in the side than a 80% fit player.

Petruccelle and Cole are the emergencies that are going to Melbourne
Thought Pet stayed back?

I accept the danger game feeling, but if we lose to this vfl team all players involved should be delisted and publicly shamed

We need to convert our 1st quarter performance which we haven't done lately. Bury them early.
Yep solid point this.

Would like to start like a house on fire and keep the burn up to the very end .

If we kick the first few goals we win. I can totally see them kicking 3 or 4 in the first after we miss some easy shots and then they’ll be up and about all game.

If we kick the first few goals we win. I can totally see them kicking 3 or 4 in the first after we miss some easy shots and then they’ll be up and about all game.
Nah.

They simply don’t have the class to continue, they are missing too many of their top tier players.

Have some faith, even if we fall behind

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's pretty rare that we take two travelling emergencies. Add to that the fact that EP had a bye last weekend depriving those outside the 22 of both a chance to press for selection and game time to find touch early in the season and it's clear there must be significant doubts over the fitness of at least one player

Given that both emergencies are normally defenders it suggests the doubts are over a back six player rather than a mid. Jetta wasn't sighted at the airport so I'm calling Watson as a late in with Simpsons comments suggesting no debut player nothing more than a red herring

I also said hutchings wouldn't replace DV so take the above with a grain of salt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back