Solved Malcolm McCusker will bid to clear Sharon Masons sentenced murderer in Perth WA

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt it, IMO P62 is a fraud, just like our friends Christie and Glenpak^. As a matter of fact, I believe they're all the same person that's inserted himself into many, many topics all over the internet for a couple of decades. It's not a bunch of loonies IMO, it's just one or two.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/alt.true-crime/h8ERRDFTKd0

Agree to disagree there Sprockets.

P62 as you call him is no fraud. Dr Phibes was right. An interesting bio. Ex military, then government job. Diverse interests in arts, culture and history. Well educated. Well travelled. Retired - now mid 70’s. Well known in local community.

His opinions are entitled to be heard.

Who can say when it falls.

Last edited:
Merry festivus to you too Smarty.

All those sightings and witness statements after Sharon Mason was abducted sounds just like Hayley Dodd's case.

Just another bizarre co-incidence?

It’s a shame that the other thread was locked down. Was looking forward to further discussion on your multiple nefarious group theories.

"It’s these co-incidences that get to me. They shouldn't be there, but they are."

Last edited:
Agree to disagree there Sprockets.

P62 as you call him is no fraud. Dr Phibes was right. An interesting bio. Ex military, then government job. Diverse interests in arts, culture and history. Well educated. Well travelled. Retired - now mid 70’s. Well known in local community.

Oh I have no doubt he's well known in the community, but for the wrong reasons.

Everybodies opinion are entitled to be heard. Sometimes its the manner and the need for those opinions.

The purpose of this particular part of the forum is to give people an opportunity to discuss and talk about different crimes , given the legal ability to do so , past crimes and present crimes/court proceedings. Some , like the Beaumonts , get re-discussed as new things arise, new people offer various insights and discussion again continues.

Share a theory, great , lets look at it and does it stack up. But when those opinions are found to be wanting and the posters dont like the critique and continue to regurgitate those same opinions across multiple threads is when forums can die.

Everybodies opinion are entitled to be heard. Sometimes its the manner and the need for those opinions.

The purpose of this particular part of the forum is to give people an opportunity to discuss and talk about different crimes , given the legal ability to do so , past crimes and present crimes/court proceedings. Some , like the Beaumonts , get re-discussed as new things arise, new people offer various insights and discussion again continues.

Share a theory, great , lets look at it and does it stack up. But when those opinions are found to be wanting and the posters dont like the critique and continue to regurgitate those same opinions across multiple threads is when forums can die.

Yeah what about when you try tell a story but can't get it across because as soon as you start 5 others start hi Jacking what your saying .

Yeah what about when you try tell a story but can't get it across because as soon as you start 5 others start hi Jacking what your saying .
You have been given opportunities to tell your story. If it doesnt meet site rules it is deleted. if it does then it is put out for scrutiny and judged on that. If you feel the the posts are critical and you get upset then that is for you to deal with in any manner you choose, remembering site rules

If you feel it has been hijacked or too personal then you can report those posts that concern you.

I doubt it, IMO P62 is a fraud, just like our friends Christie and Glenpak^. As a matter of fact, I believe they're all the same person that's inserted himself into many, many topics all over the internet for a couple of decades. It's not a bunch of loonies IMO, it's just one or two.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/alt.true-crime/h8ERRDFTKd0

You cant see it. But it shows how much its eating you inside. :)
Same old user likes.

Im just going to love this trial.

You have the floor

You cant see it. But it shows how much its eating you inside. :)
Same old user likes.

Im just going to love this trial.

You have the floor
Why are you defending your aliases in here and why aren't you banned for doing that over and over? You know, we can tell it's you every time. I think we're all going to enjoy the CSK trial, should be fascinating, although it has nothing to do with the topic.

Why are you defending your aliases in here and why aren't you banned for doing that over and over? You know, we can tell it's you every time. I think we're all going to enjoy the CSK trial, should be fascinating, although it has nothing to do with the topic.

Good question why he is he not banned , why is there abundance of people that suddenly appear ?

So who said Lance Williams used to drive a yellow Toyota Corona?

Sounds similar to the Parmelia Dorothy incident in 1988 around the Julie Cutler incident.

However the current accused has speedway interests.

Julie Cutler nearly run off the road by a madman. Police must have a description of the car, Roger Cutler certainly does.

Dorothy leaving Clouds nightclub, abducted smashed up down Hill st I think it was by man wearing rough driving gloves.

Dorothy strapped to steel seat, then in 1988 bicentennary celebrations driven to Centennary drive opposite Centennary park very close to WAIT university where Julie Cutler had attended, Dorothy was dumped and covered with plastic.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Bicentenary

https://www.google.com.au/search?ei...p.....3..0j0i71j35i39j0i131j0i67.TXpEBspoAB8=

Last edited:
So who said Lance Williams used to drive a yellow Toyota Corona?

Sounds similar to the Parmelia Dorothy incident in 1988 around the Julie Cutler incident.

However the current accused has speedway interests.

Julie Cutler nearly run off the road by a madman. Police must have a description of the car, Roger Cutler certainly does.

Dorothy leaving Clouds nightclub, abducted smashed up down Hill st I think it was by man wearing rough driving gloves.

Dorothy strapped to steel seat, then in 1988 bicentennary celebrations driven to Centennary drive opposite Centennary park very close to WAIT university where Julie Cutler had attended, Dorothy was dumped and covered with plastic.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Bicentenary

https://www.google.com.au/search?ei=C8jZWr_HLMOZ0gTl8ZHwDQ&q=centenary+park+wilson&oq=centennary&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.1.0i10l5.8594.17282..18733...1....574.8216.3-11j6j3..........1..mobile-gws-wiz-serp.....3..0j0i71j35i39j0i131j0i67.TXpEBspoAB8=

Cutlers assailant pursued Julie for several kilometres down Stirling hwy before turning into Eric st towards Cottesloe where Julies car was found opposite Forrest st in the ocean.

Not far from Masons discovery

Eric St
Cottesloe WA 6011
https://goo.gl/maps/fR2qyUcn8fw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Police investigated beach st for Cutlers body, essentially an extension of Glyde st over the railway line.

Current accused had second long term partners restaurant only 20 metres from Sharon Masons body.

The restaurant was operational until 1994 around Pam Lawrences murder.
Id say that his girlfriend then went off to have her baby.

Sometimes assumptions have to be made in order create theory with such limited information for some time.

If someone can discount/eliminate a connection, that would be great with concrete evidence that would be great.
That would make another operator in the area.

Im going with he had seen wife 2 way before hence the divorce.

We dont have murderers for Sharon Mason (1983), Julie Cutler (1988), Pam Lawrence (1994).

*Not sayin Pam was connected same person. I think Rochford was asked to murder her. Did Lawrence know too much? Other long term shop tenants had died. Motiveless crime, pfft!

The current accused would have been year 10 at highschool for Sharon Mason.

Two young men in white panel van. Not impossible but quite young.

We have wrongful conviction and a dead accused in prison across the road from Sharon Mason.

What happened with officers involved that case?

Its not a good look.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...0l3.12426j0j4&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Last edited:
If the cases are seperate, we have 3 seperate murderers who are on the loose who have enjoyed a life of freedom.

A madman running cars off the road.

We have 2 wrongful convictions in that near vicinity. 50 metres apart.
Lance Williams as well which is 3, another mentally ill man who was wolf packed for a decade by police.He may as well have been in prison.
A bunch of cops sacked.

A street full of heroin dealers, one convicted of a womans murder. (Glyde st)

None of the murders have convictions, in that near vicinity.

Nothing acheived 30 years later for murder in the same locality.

This place is awash with unsolved murder not excluding 3 other murders of Claremont a kilometre down the road.

Its not a good look. Its ****ing disaster.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Mallard

Last edited:
Dont forget the rapist that raped the German au pair around the corner that sprayed his DNA everywhere on the loose in the era of familial DNA.

Thats another one on the loose of crime within the immediate area..

Last edited:
If the cases are seperate, we have 3 seperate murderers who are on the loose who have enjoyed a life of freedom.

A madman running cars off the road.

We have 2 wrongful convictions in that near vicinity. 50 metres apart.
Lance Williams as well which is 3, another mentally ill man who was wolf packed for a decade by police.He may as well have been in prison.
A bunch of cops sacked.

A street full of heroin dealers, one convicted of a womans murder. (Glyde st)

None of the murders have convictions, in that near vicinity.

Nothing acheived 30 years later for murder in the same locality.

This place is awash with unsolved murder not excluding 3 other murders of Claremont a kilometre down the road.

Its not a good look. Its ****ing disaster.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Mallard

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/abc-ignored-police-pleas-20080723-3jp3.html

Mmmm..

A continuum. Thats not a conviction.
ABCs Sue Short the reporter

Mr Dawson told the inquest the information regarding Rochford's connection to the Lawrence murder was leaked to the media by a former police officer, who was the husband of a forensics officer involved in the review.

That officer was later stood down after a CCC investigation.

Vanessa Devlin murdered 7 days before her trial of heroin trafficking.
Her murderer serving time but he claims the murder was random.
Meanwhile Mr Big.
I just give the orders...

Last edited:
Police investigated beach st for Cutlers body, essentially an extension of Glyde st over the railway line.

Current accused had second long term partners restaurant only 20 metres from Sharon Masons body.

The restaurant was operational until 1994 around Pam Lawrences murder.
Id say that his girlfriend then went off to have her baby.

Sometimes assumptions have to be made in order create theory with such limited information for some time.

If someone can discount/eliminate a connection, that would be great with concrete evidence that would be great.
That would make another operator in the area.

Im going with he had seen wife 2 way before hence the divorce.

We dont have murderers for Sharon Mason (1983), Julie Cutler (1988), Pam Lawrence (1994).

*Not sayin Pam was connected same person. I think Rochford was asked to murder her. Did Lawrence know too much? Other long term shop tenants had died. Motiveless crime, pfft!

The current accused would have been year 10 at highschool for Sharon Mason.

Two young men in white panel van. Not impossible but quite young.

We have wrongful conviction and a dead accused in prison across the road from Sharon Mason.

What happened with officers involved that case?

Its not a good look.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...0l3.12426j0j4&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
They may well be connected Dan, even though there's been a conviction already for this crime, but there's a separate topic for the Cutler case, started by you.

What trial are you referring to and what has it got to do with P62's widely debunked theories or Sharon Mason?

Theories of P62 widely debunked? Have a good read of them again and the interactions.

Hardly.

Last edited:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/index.php?posts/31464443

Post #140 jan 16 2014 quickstraw

a2d13bab885c6797065362bc11663645.jpg

Hey Metic - it was a very intriguing post wasn’t it?

Very, very odd. Strong reaction to it at the time too.

Timing of it coming shorty after the Cable Guy and telco connection had been so publicly outed.

Also given that “Bill and Ben”
had been discussed before.

Who mentioned that again?

Now you’d have to think “Bill” would be short for William?

And probably aka Billy, no?

Any POI’s with the Christian (too easy) or middle names (more likely) of William?

Who also match the behavioural aspects mentioned in the post?

Oddly, they also match other behavioural aspects previously mentioned by others.

Who used to be (very) closely associated with a taxi driver mentioned previously.

Does he wear a mask?

Who is “Bill”?

Can only think of one.

Negative 10 alright.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back