Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Remove this Banner Ad

Been seeing these on DHGate. Even though the Heat haven't released a dark version I may just get it cause it looks pretty good haha.

d3bd859b5f8e8b83dc06b49f2a53919f.jpg
That's beautiful.

Wow, awesome. Time to go shopping. Any sellers you recommend in particular? I've tried to search on there before and have always struggled finding anything.
Sellers keep changing all the time there.

I have heard a rumor on reddit that all these stores are pretty much from the same factory.

I usually try and find sellers that have picture reviews just to get an idea of what I'm getting but you can also message them and ask for a pic of what it will come out as.

Wow, awesome. Time to go shopping. Any sellers you recommend in particular? I've tried to search on there before and have always struggled finding anything.

You cant really search for what you want...things like NBA and team names generally bring up nothing.
Search for players names...
Or just basketball jersey 2018

Sellers change all the time (guessing a lot get shut down and open as a new name).
See if you can find one with picture review/positive reviews.

You cant really search for what you want...things like NBA and team names generally bring up nothing.
Search for players names...
Or just basketball jersey 2018

Sellers change all the time (guessing a lot get shut down and open as a new name).
See if you can find one with picture review/positive reviews.
Do you know the answer to my post above yours? Presumably it includes 'Miami' on it and isn't just sent the way it looks in the picture?

Do you know the answer to my post above yours? Presumably it includes 'Miami' on it and isn't just sent the way it looks in the picture?

Sorry only just saw it.
I would presume so...they do that a lot...leave off nike ticks or add an extra bit to them etc.

Just message them and ask them to send you a pic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone ordered from honest_sport on DHGate before? I ordered a couple of jerseys at the end of March which they said were sent on March 24th. Still haven't received them. Whats the longest you guys have waited to receive something?

Has anyone ordered from honest_sport on DHGate before? I ordered a couple of jerseys at the end of March which they said were sent on March 24th. Still haven't received them. Whats the longest you guys have waited to receive something?
My last order took around a month.

The order before that, I messaged the seller after a month only to find out the item was sent back to them because of an error in address (i entered suburb instead of city).

Contact the seller.
Worst case they'll send it again.
Best case they'll send it again and the first one will arrive the next day

can someone tell me what the deal with the city/statement jerseys? are they only available to buy for a limited time, can you buy them (just replica)?

can someone tell me what the deal with the city/statement jerseys? are they only available to buy for a limited time, can you buy them (just replica)?

I dont quite know how to answer that because I'm unsure.
There are a heap available on DHgate just search for basketball jersey city
dont search for teams or players you may not find anything (to avoid copyright issues).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back