Neroli Meadows

Remove this Banner Ad

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
I like her media presentation. She seems like she has a good genuine nature about her. The footy program on fox footy, On the Mark, has had two Collingwood players get interviewed in recent weeks. Jeremy Howe and Ben Crocker have talked about their family struggles and hardship and Neroli has been reduced to tears and almost crying on the show. It's good to see tv personalities have good nature about them, on broadcast. She is good at what she does and it does no harm that she's pretty hot:fire:

A good media personality.

Credit to you Neroli.

Posted this on another forum. Saw her on Fox Footy the show called On the Mark, I like her style. They were interviewing Collingwood players Crocker and Howe on two separate shows discussing their battles with family issues. Neroli was clearly touched by what she heard and I thought it was great to see such a genuine reaction on National Television. Good heart. Good at what she does too, one of the better fox footy and media personalities.

Credit to her.

She's a gun man.

In an era of utter shitness from the media and all the complete flogs and dipshits that infiltrate the sport in the form of 'reporters', 'journos', 'experts' etc. she is somewhat of a beacon of inoffensiveness.

She's articulate, knowledgeable, presents well, is professional and clearly has a rapport with the footy people she deals with.

Minus the ego.

She's a gun man.

In an era of utter shitness from the media and all the complete flogs and dipshits that infiltrate the sport in the form of 'reporters', 'journos', 'experts' etc. she is somewhat of a beacon of inoffensiveness.

She's articulate, knowledgeable, presents well, is professional and clearly has a rapport with the footy people she deals with.

Minus the ego.
In an era rife with jobs for the girls, she's definitely one who has earned her stripes. Sarah Jones on the other hand........

I agree with the OP.

Meadows is one of the best finds in footy media for a long time. Naturally happy(which transfers), naturally non-annoying and naturally competant.

I hope she can resist being overproduced and resist being overexposed with junk content. Just stay natural and use competancy as the bedrock. I hope her employers keep in mind that slightly less is better than over exposure.

She can have a long successful career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always like her footy journalism. She was fantastic on tonight’s fox footy interview with Hugh Greenwood. Tough story about losing his mother last year to cancer, she asked hard questions and Hugh answered incredibly well. It got more emotional As it went on and when the recorded interview wrapped up she paid respect to the family. She held herself beautifully in tough circumstances, Much respect.

That interview she did with Greenwood was very well done

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

She does very well on the emotional stories. It's well over three years since Phil Hughes passed away but i can still remember the fine job she did covering his passing for Fox Sports News.

I remember when she covered Drew Morphetts death, on the verge of tears throughout the whole morning but pushed on and did a great job, all things considered.

Huge breath of fresh air amongst the Fox Footy commentators and hosts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back