Upgrade Targets, Breakevens & Heatmaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't he an opportunity passed now ?

I started with him. He's been good averaging 80+ but was only ever a F6 stepping stone in my team. His B/E will probably be around 80ish now with that 54 in his rolling average. Might be time to upgrade him to a top 6 premo. I still don't have Heeney, so probably upgrade to him completing my forward line.

I started with him. He's been good averaging 80+ but was only ever a F6 stepping stone in my team. His B/E will probably be around 80ish now with that 54 in his rolling average. Might be time to upgrade him to a top 6 premo. I still don't have Heeney, so probably upgrade to him completing my forward line.
Sorry, thought you were asking, with the idea of bringing him in ......sounds like a great upgrade ;)

Sorry, thought you were asking, with the idea of bringing him in ......sounds like a great upgrade ;)

Cheers WW. What do you think about a straight swap (almost 40k diff) Christensen > Deledio? Lids B/E would be in the minus this week. Could definitely end up a top 10 forward if his dodgy old man calves holds up. He's got a Daniel Wells 2016 vibe about him this yr.

Cheers WW. What do you think about a straight swap (almost 40k diff) Christensen > Deledio? Lids B/E would be in the minus this week. Could definitely end up a top 10 forward if his dodgy old man calves holds up. He's got a Daniel Wells 2016 vibe about him this yr.
That's why i chose Deledio in my starting side ......originally he was my targeted player to upgrade to Danger, rather than keeping the $$$$ in my bank

If he's still sub $400K then look at him as a stepping stone ......GWS are playing him on the wing, so he's unlikely to be affected by Kelly back ......but he is a risk of injury, so as long as you don't have too many of these "risk type" players

Franklin looking to bottom out at around $470k after RD 7 with an average of 90 over the next two rounds, very possible could be closer to $450k.
Will probably downgrade Waterman this week and then upgrade Fritsch to Franklin before RD 8, as Sydney go on a run against Hawks, Dockers, Lions, Blues, Saints, Eagles before his bye. Could average 120+ over those weeks.

Definitely worth the risk, with Lids' SC pedigree. I'm tempted myself, but don't have the cash ATM.

Definitely worth the risk, with Lids' SC pedigree. I'm tempted myself, but don't have the cash ATM.

I haven't got much left either (80k) Can either do Bonner > Lids (move Sicily to D3) or Christensen > Lids.
Both those guys cash generation has come to a halt, which one do you think has a better chance of making some more cash?

I haven't got much left either (80k) Can either do Bonner > Lids (move Sicily to D3) or Christensen > Lids.
Both those guys cash generation has come to a halt, which one do you think has a better chance of making some more cash?
Probably worthwhile chopping christensen, even just to keep Sic up front and fwd rookies off field.

Probably worthwhile chopping christensen, even just to keep Sic up front and fwd rookies off field.

I've got McLean in my mids (M6) at the moment that I can swing to the forwards if I move Sicily to Def and still have no rookies on field in the forward line. It would mean starting LFog in the mids, but he's averaging like 75 now (around the same as Christensen & Bonner) so not an issue. It purely comes down to who can make more $$ out of Bonner and Christensen. Christensen has averaged 90ish 3 times before, but I think Bonner has genuine upside. Is getting enough of the ball each week to score 90+ every time, but D/E is letting him down. I feel whoever I chop first will end up scoring better.

Last edited:
Just quickly on Zerrett, he's averaging the same amount of contested possessions as last year and hes played 16% less TOG. In his only full game in the JLT he had 140 SC with a very high contested disposal count. I think hes playing more inside this year? And with Myers playing okay he could be the big body support Merrett needs. He also has a 9 or 10 day break..

giphy.gif

Garlett 32
Bonner 63

SP Robbie 49
McLean 118
Cheers mate

SP Robbie it is then to replace Buddy (Sis on pine), don't care about the Jacobs tag either which others are worried about as he probably still makes heaps of cash with the 137 still rolling.

Hopefully Guelfi/Higgins gets rested then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rookie BE's

Finlayson 57
Doedee 17
Coffield 54
Naughton 27
Banfield 41
Holman 35
Brayshaw 18
Fritsch -7
Henry 27

Alrighty stevebbb just seen your post above

Rookies I need to keep an eye out on
Banfield 41
Brayshaw 18
Coffield 54
Murray? (I rate Finlayson and Doedee above him long-term)
Naughton 27
Crowden?
Fritsch -7

Upgrade targets
Heeney
Mundy
Westhoff
Hurley
Yeo
Witherden
Howe
Lloyd

Not really interested in mids at the moment as I have 6 who are good enough (7 including SP Kelly), while Oliver and Danger on the way down is good though. Wait a few weeks here

Alrighty stevebbb just seen your post above

Rookies I need to keep an eye out on
Banfield 41
Brayshaw 18
Coffield 54
Murray? (I rate Finlayson and Doedee above him long-term)
Naughton 27
Crowden?
Fritsch -7

Upgrade targets
Heeney
Mundy
Westhoff
Hurley
Yeo
Witherden
Howe
Lloyd

Not really interested in mids at the moment as I have 6 who are good enough (7 including SP Kelly), while Oliver and Danger on the way down is good though. Wait a few weeks here

Get your dirty campaigner sausage finger mittens of Witherden.

Hes mine..:moustache:...thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back