Player Haikus

Remove this Banner Ad

When dealing with a loss, and when world peace still seems so far away, sometimes it helps to compose a gentle Haiku to ponder in the quieter moments of our journey. They help to while away the time, those dreaded gaps between wins, and those moments when you wonder about the meaning of the White no hyphen Power Ranger.

Everybody feel free to join in! There is no bad Haiku. And don’t anybody say that it’s not a very Shinboner-y thing to do either. There is great strength of spirit in the small but mighty poem.

Okay, I’ll start:

Two hands to the sky

Reaching, hair like Autumn leaves.

Hero, BBB.

Forward! Ruck! Defense!

Winter for Jordan Lewis!

Birth of Mighty Maj.

A dance with Browny

Eyes a-twinkle to the crowd

Clown and King, Jarrad.

okay everyone, let's see what you can do! Feel free to include ANY player, past, present or future (I have written 4 Josh Kelly Haikus already! Just sayin..), or even from a different club (*leaves herself a lead-in to the Lindsay Thomas Haiku Omnibus*)

Good luck!

Last edited:

When dealing with a loss, and when world peace still seems so far away, sometimes it helps to compose a gentle Haiku to ponder in the quieter moments of our journey. They help to while away the time, those dreaded gaps between wins, and those moments when you wonder about the meaning of the White no hyphen Power Ranger.

Everybody feel free to join in! There is no bad Haiku. And don’t anybody say that it’s not a very Shinboner-y thing to do either. There is great strength of spirit in the small but mighty poem.

Okay, I’ll start:

Two hands to the sky

Reaching, hair like Autumn leaves.

Hero, BBB.

Forward! Ruck! Defense!

Winter for Jordan Lewis!

Birth of Mighty Maj.

A dance with Browny

Eyes a-twinkle to the crowd

Clown and King, Jarrad.

okay everyone, let's see what you can do! Feel free to include ANY player, past, present or future (I have written 4 Josh Kelly Haikus already! Just sayin..), or even from a different club (*leaves herself a lead-in to the Lindsay Thomas Haiku Omnibus*)

Good luck!

You may want to be specific about wat is required technically for a Haiku.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back