Prediction 2 million BF Nmfc posts...like Cliff Young we did it

Remove this Banner Ad

Should get there this weekend....

If we put in a shocker we'll get there within half an hour post the final siren, and that'll all be in the autopsy/ changes thread (and Sack Scotts posts scattered throughout the board).

If we put in a shocker we'll get there within half an hour post the final siren, and that'll all be in the autopsy/ changes thread (and Sack Scotts posts scattered throughout the board).

Expecting a win.

Car is packed already.

2pm on a Saturday....still in shock.

Umm long time reader third time poster. I realise wrong thread so mods delete if needed. BUT haven’t we just cracked 2 million posts. Can someone start a thread to commemorate the occasion

Last edited:
Umm long time reader third time poster. I realise wrong thread so mods delete if needed. BUT haven’t we just cracked 2 million posts. Can someone start a thread to commemorate the occasion

Right thread now.

Gasometer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna be pissed if it's some bullshit alias with 3 posts or some Sydney supporting flog that got the 2 million vote. I'm preemptively gonna demand a recount Chief.

Gonna be pissed if it's some bullshit alias with 3 posts or some Sydney supporting flog that got the 2 million vote. I'm preemptively gonna demand a recount Chief.

That was the case with the one millionth post. Badge awarded and said unknown poster never seen again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back