Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

How could the policy have not asked bomber to surrender his passport? Literally, his finger prints are all over the drugs and he recently made a large financial windfall after a multimillion dollar property deal. So he has motive and means to flee the country and did exactly that a week after the raid...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I'm getting into the Frozen water business".

What a brain surgeon, has now successfully 'masterminded' an asterisk next to the two flags he coached the Cats to.

Needed so much help during his time at the Bombers.

Instead, was used as a PR tool.

The club is a rotting carcass, and we can all smell it.

Anyone who has any remote understanding, been in contact, or had any type of association with a drug user could identify Thompson’s behaviour from a mile away. A long time ago. Something was always nqr.

The guy is fried. Bikies don’t just suddenly appear out of nowhere and crash at your house, refusing to leave.

He was in deep and making money in the distribution chain. He isn’t the first nor the last. Just another insecure and imbalanced person who never appreciated how lucky he was in society to have a charmed, economically easy life, doing something he loved.

Another wasted soul who will serve as a reminder of how easy it can dwindle if your eye is off the ball.

Needs psychological help. Foolish, weak and irresponsible.

KOLOKOTRONIS

How could the policy have not asked bomber to surrender his passport? Literally, his finger prints are all over the drugs and he recently made a large financial windfall after a multimillion dollar property deal. So he has motive and means to flee the country and did exactly that a week after the raid...

All I can think of is that there was a wait on the DNA/Fingerprint evidence. The DNA process can take time. If the article in the Geelong Advertiser is factually correct there will be an arrest warrant sitting in a Detectives 'to do' tray for when he gets home. If not something stinks.

All I can think of is that there was a wait on the DNA/Fingerprint evidence. The DNA process can take time. If the article in the Geelong Advertiser is factually correct there will be an arrest warrant sitting in a Detectives 'to do' tray for when he gets home. If not something stinks.
Wasn’t charged. He was free to go (aka doing a runner) wherever he liked. May be a different story if/when he gets back.

Wasn’t charged. He was free to go (aka doing a runner) wherever he liked. May be a different story if/when he gets back.

That was my point. Getting DNA/Fingerprint results is not instantaneous. Now those results are back Bomber might take his time coming home.

Police often have problems proving ownership (possession) of drugs in homes where there are multiple boarders or tenants using a shared space. However combine the fact the drugs were found in his locked bedroom and also have his DNA on them will change things.

Hence my suspicion there is an arrest warrant with Bombers name on it in some Detectives to do tray.

Anyone who has any remote understanding, been in contact, or had any type of association with a drug user could identify Thompson’s behaviour from a mile away. A long time ago. Something was always nqr.

The guy is fried. Bikies don’t just suddenly appear out of nowhere and crash at your house, refusing to leave.

He was in deep and making money in the distribution chain. He isn’t the first nor the last. Just another insecure and imbalanced person who never appreciated how lucky he was in society to have a charmed, economically easy life, doing something he loved.

Another wasted soul who will serve as a reminder of how easy it can dwindle if your eye is off the ball.

Needs psychological help. Foolish, weak and irresponsible.

KOLOKOTRONIS

Pull your head in mate. You have no idea what you are talking about. I’m no fan but if bomber is a drug addict he is in for a world of pain. To say he is foolish weak and irresponsible is extremely naive not to mention judgmental.

I hope he gets the help he needs. The number of key board warriors making uneducated assumptions or taking delight in his predicament is really sad

Pull your head in mate. You have no idea what you are talking about. I’m no fan but if bomber is a drug addict he is in for a world of pain. To say he is foolish weak and irresponsible is extremely naive not to mention judgmental.

I hope he gets the help he needs. The number of key board warriors making uneducated assumptions or taking delight in his predicament is really sad

I see your point - however Thompson is just like Hird battling his demons last year. I don't wish ill on these people - but my ability to sympathise is somewhat blocked by the fact that these two thought it was more than okay to experiment on 18 year old kids all so they could wrap themselves in glory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back