JB is pretty good

Remove this Banner Ad

He is fantastic I have been on this bandwagon since 2003.

He is polarizing because of his confidence not because of his commentary/hosting ability.

I enjoy him on Triple M and on 7. Different mediums different style of calling.

The biggest thing for me is that Saturday night football has gone from unwatchable to must watch

I’ve always liked his commentary. He is one of the few who can add colour without his a actual call suffering as a result.
Commentators like BT can’t do it, but JB can.

Maybe in part because channel 7 commentators are so awful. I think he's their best one. I never really appreciated him in the past but he's been a breath of fresh air on their Saturday night games.
Wait until he starts calling everyone “an absoloute Star” or the ball gets smothered or kicked out of bounds on the full and comes out with “OH NO!!”

Brayshaw is the shining light of sevens commentary team.

Absolute indictment on seven.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great footy commentator, average cricket commentator: "Finchy's an unbelievable talent who has an enormous ability to hit the cricket ball an extraordinarily long way".

Great footy commentator, average cricket commentator: "Finchy's an unbelievable talent who has an enormous ability to hit the cricket ball an extraordinarily long way".
"With his massive levers"

Commentating well currently. We will see how long it lasts before he goes back to the Channel 9 cricket version

Remove this Banner Ad

Back