QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

So if you knew that, why were you only a few posts ago suggesting that he was commuting up from Victoria for the sole purpose of playing footy for Carrara?

Thus fuelling the apparently false rumour that they are spending big bucks on players, including a FIFO guy from Goulbourn!

Seems like you knew all along why he was on the GC every fortnight and were just stirring the pot?

So if you knew that, why were you only a few posts ago suggesting that he was commuting up from Victoria for the sole purpose of playing footy for Carrara?

Thus fuelling the apparently false rumour that they are spending big bucks on players, including a FIFO guy from Goulbourn!

Seems like you knew all along why he was on the GC every fortnight and were just stirring the pot?
Looked back at blockers post...
no mention that Luke lived in Victoria. .
Did confirm him still at goulburn...
New he was on the gold coast because he is great mates with all at the pirates ...
be great when luke and his family are back here permanently and playing with the pirates....
good to see your on the ball as usual fan...

Last edited:

Firstly it is Grafton area where he resides. All I said if you look back at posts was see Luke Valdes having a run for Cararra?

First cracks appearing at Tigerland. Key defender walked out 20min before kick off last week and heading to Pine Rivers. How does this happen?

First cracks appearing at Tigerland. Key defender walked out 20min before kick off last week and heading to Pine Rivers. How does this happen?

yet they still beat Carrara. i'd say they didn't particularly miss the bloke. If true i'd say they wouldn't want that attitude of a human at the club

If this is about the bloke who was left out of the ressies and is headed to the Swans, firstly calling him a “key defender” is pretty funny, and secondly this bloke had played at 3 clubs before round 6 last year. Redcliffe will get through this tough time I’m sure....

If this is about the bloke who was left out of the ressies and is headed to the Swans, firstly calling him a “key defender” is pretty funny, and secondly this bloke had played at 3 clubs before round 6 last year. Redcliffe will get through this tough time I’m sure....
hard times in the neighbourhood. Tigers are better off without him.

Unbelievable where the information blokes get comes from. No denying a Redcliffe player has come across to our club but to suggest it’s showing “cracks” at Redcliffe is ridiculous. They’re a well drilled side and Dutchie is a fantastic coach regardless of the side he has. Happy to have players come across to our club in any case but Redcliffe will continue to be strong, this might aswell be a non event.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw something yesterday that I don't think I've ever seen in a ressies game.
Three quarter time Redcliffe were 11 goals zero behinds.
Just couldn't miss.
You are not going to lose many games with that sort of accuracy.

Kedron looking menacing. This Westbrook-McIntyre fella has kicked a few bags now. Seems like theres more to them than just Duffield carrying them on their backs.

Kedron looking menacing. This Westbrook-McIntyre fella has kicked a few bags now. Seems like theres more to them than just Duffield carrying them on their backs.
From what I've seen they haven't come close to getting the best 22 on the track together.
Got to keep getting it done though.
It's not as easy as people think.

From what I've seen they haven't come close to getting the best 22 on the track together.
Got to keep getting it done though.
It's not as easy as people think.
Kedron definitely the team to beat but I doubt most clubs have been able to field their top 22 on paper so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back