UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah Bayern are on a completely different level in every area
Not in finishing they’re not considering they only scored twice against an almost non existent defence last night. Liverpool also press and break a lot faster and harder than Bayern. The fact that Liverpool have scored the most goals comfortably in the CL this season spells out the facts

Not in finishing they’re not considering they only scored twice against an almost non existent defence last night. Liverpool also press and break a lot faster and harder than Bayern. The fact that Liverpool have scored the most goals comfortably in the CL this season spells out the facts
Yea the fact they had a Europa run to the final. Pool don't press harder or with more intensity than Bayern though, not even close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TAA got away with that. Pen for me.

I’ll take back what I said about the full backs. Might reverse the jinx!

Doesn't work like that, has to be against RM for there to be a meltdown.

Can’t wait for the meltdowns when Ronaldo takes his top off during the CL final. If this is the best Liverpool have, they’re in massive trouble. Madrid’s attack will destroy this Liverpool defense and Madrid’s defense will be the best Liverpool’s front 3 will have come up against this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back