UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

If Liverpool hadn't done enough attacking wise to deserve their two victories over City and Roma you'd almost want an inquiry into the officiating of those two Cup ties. Some absolutely baffling calls by linesmen and referees. Roma should have had two pens and been right back in the tie - got one they didn't deserve and the ref blows for full time despite TAA taking an eternity to come off the pitch.

Very odd.

I agree we had some fortunate decisions, but can't also forget the Mane penalty shout that wasn't given 10 minutes in. That would have put us 2-0 up I think, and it was a clear penalty.

* me Robertson is a bonafide Scot. How did that happen! I thought he was one of these plastic English ones

If Liverpool hadn't done enough attacking wise to deserve their two victories over City and Roma you'd almost want an inquiry into the officiating of those two Cup ties. Some absolutely baffling calls by linesmen and referees. Roma should have had two pens and been right back in the tie - got one they didn't deserve and the ref blows for full time despite TAA taking an eternity to come off the pitch.

Very odd.

I agree. Dzeko's offside for the second should have been called and the most obvious penalty of the game against Mane at the start og the game wasn't called plus the appalling challenge on him that should have been a red. The penalty at the end against Klavan was laughable.

On the contrary TAA should've conceded a penalty.

Watching Frank Lampard on BT. He’s an excellent pundit and a great communicator. I reckon he might make a good manager. Mind you they said that about G-Nev

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t wait for the meltdowns when Ronaldo takes his top off during the CL final. If this is the best Liverpool have, they’re in massive trouble. Madrid’s attack will destroy this Liverpool defense and Madrid’s defense will be the best Liverpool’s front 3 will have come up against this season.

The first 70 minutes of the first tie is the best Liverpool has. Today was not even close.

I agree. Dzeko's offside for the second should have been called and the most obvious penalty of the game against Mane at the start og the game wasn't called plus the appalling challenge on him that should have been a red. The penalty at the end against Klavan was laughable.

On the contrary TAA should've conceded a penalty.

You are the type of Liverpool supporter that makes people think all Liverpool fans are ******* idiots.

If Madrid have off days and can still score, it must be terrifying for Liverpool to think what they can do when they're on.
Liverpool had an off day and still scored two against the impenetrable Roma defence.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back