'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Why the dark did foxtel sack league terms on a thurs night and replace it with the lowdown crap??

Worst show Fox Footy have ever produced, and that’s saying something. Whole show looks terrible. The ‘talent’ wandering aimlessly around an empty set making enormous hand gestures to compensate for the lack of any genuine insight.

I can only assume it is an attempt to connect with The Yoof Market.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Worst show Fox Footy have ever produced, and that’s saying something. Whole show looks terrible. The ‘talent’ wandering aimlessly around an empty set making enormous hand gestures to compensate for the lack of any genuine insight.

I can only assume it is an attempt to connect with The Yoof Market.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Wait for them all to put on stupid high pitched voices

Caesarr

Senior List
May 13, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Did Clarko really kick out Dermie and Dunstall from the training ground during his early years?

We have drifted several points in the Premiership betting today.
Anything happening that hasn't hit the media yet?

Mass changes - bookies asking “is it form” “injuries” - not as though Clarko normally wields such a big axe as has happened today

Briar Gold

Premium Platinum
Apr 21, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Anyone interested in going to the Gabba tomorrow, I've ended up with a spare ticket.

It's in the Hawthorn area, Section 60 Row HH. I paid for it but happy to offer it free to a Hawker.

Anyone interested in going to the Gabba tomorrow, I've ended up with a spare ticket.

It's in the Hawthorn area, Section 60 Row HH. I paid for it but happy to offer it free to a Hawker.
What a lovely guy. I hope you enjoy the game

Since 2001

Premiership Player
Sep 27, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is it now time to say the writing is on the wall for Jono?

can't do anything right it seems to get a chance in the team, when I believe he has done everything to be worthy of a few games

Feb 6, 2004
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Is it now time to say the writing is on the wall for Jono?

can't do anything right it seems to get a chance in the team, when I believe he has done everything to be worthy of a few games
Personally I think he has to put in half a season of injury free footy at Box Hill before he gets a call up. Papers not stamped yet, but ping a hamstring and he'll be goneski I reckon

Notsoyabby

Senior List
Jun 18, 2011
Argentina tomando Malbec
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
Why does the grand stand at the Giants' Spotless Stadium have a second level?

Or alternatively did they not construct a stairwell so you cannot get higher than ground level?

Last edited:

Isaba

Team Captain
Jul 28, 2018
Cap Dagde, France
AFL Club
Hawthorn
**** This is not part of this thread, but I am new so can't post a new one yet ****

Was browsing the HFC website, and the ToC page shows two photos of John Platten. Both have him chased by Neville Bruns. I have therefore sent the club the following email:

Dear Sir/Madam, Browsing the Team of the Century page on the website, I noticed that the photos relating to John Platten have Neville Bruns in the background. Given the role this particular opponent had in tainting the career of our greatest player, and his abuse and assault of Dipper in the 89 GF, I demand that you replace these photos immediately.

Neville Bruns has no place at Hawthorn. Let's see if the club act - if not, we need to get a petition started.

Anyone else experiencing problems with the website the last 24 hours?

I'm using mobile android device and the site keeps freezing and s**t.
Yeah, thought it was my wifi at first, there might be an influx of traffic causing the website to be slower. Might want to shoot Chief a PM though if you're worried.

Anyone else experiencing problems with the website the last 24 hours?

I'm using mobile android device and the site keeps freezing and s**t.
Post in feedback board with browser type and version, device, model etc.

Boogers

Team Captain
Sep 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Who's this? 2009. Rory Sloane's debut match. I went through the game, then to Google Image, and I still can't figure it out
https://afltables.com/afl/stats/games/2009/011020090814.html

tX3Ajae.jpg

Last edited:
Back