No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big mouth Thomas.

All time know it all.

He had his president coked off his gourd when he coached StKilda.

Knew about it, just didn’t bother saying anything at the time.

Absolutely spot on Stig. Knifed Blight, and then got himself knifed and sat at the press conference like a total goose. Then they wonder why they have not won a flag since 1966.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spud Frawley just dropped a bomb-shell on SEN, in regards to Essendon & the Bomber Thompson appointment.

Wonder whether it gets picked up and a spotlight shone on what he had to say.
Do you have details?

Do you have details?

In summary; Frawley walked away from the coaching appointment panel at Essendon for what he knew about Bomber, but Essendon were happy to keep going on with it.
Doesn't sound like a lot, but in the scheme of things, it's very bad reading for the way Essendon went about their business.

It really should get picked up on, but maybe it won't because it's now about someone in trouble and that's a lot more important.....apparently.

In summary; Frawley walked away from the coaching appointment panel at Essendon for what he knew about Bomber, but Essendon were happy to keep going on with it.
Doesn't sound like a lot, but in the scheme of things, it's very bad reading for the way Essendon went about their business.

It really should get picked up on, but maybe it won't because it's now about someone in trouble and that's a lot more important.....apparently.
You would assume Frawley explained his reasons for leaving, would make it harder for * to pretend they didn’t know

You would assume Frawley explained his reasons for leaving, would make it harder for * to pretend they didn’t know

I don't think the EFC would have been happy to hear what Frawley had to say and even if some of the key players are now gone, the stain just can't be cleansed that easily.

If that had have been my team, I'd find it a little hard to look them in the eye again. I would have fallen out of love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back