Power Pick Powell-Pepper

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
You know if it had gone to court he was gone ... really based on what bro or are you just swinging it around in here to feel good?

Seems bizarre that after all the attention this has had and what’s been said, that if there was evidence that would hold up in court he wouldn’t be charged...

You seemly highly likely to be a moron go find your tinfoil hat and put it on

Why didn’t he go then ? If he and the club thought they were right and there was nothing, why wouldn’t you ?

How did Smithson know what was in KT ‘s email ?

How come 7 knew about it when she told the club first ?

Don’t tin foil hat us !

It’s stinky stinky at Alberton

Pepper the pig isn’t even getting a run this week so so much for the Pear hissy fit on his “suspension “

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Why do you need 13 top up players?
Why isn’t Powell Pepper the Pig getting a game ?

I can at least troll this thing because he a confirmed drunken molesterer rather than you trolling injuries.

drcollossimo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
Why didn’t he go then ? If he and the club thought they were right and there was nothing, why wouldn’t you ?

How did Smithson know what was in KT ‘s email ?

How come 7 knew about it when she told the club first ?

Don’t tin foil hat us !

It’s stinky stinky at Alberton

Pepper the pig isn’t even getting a run this week so so much for the Pear hissy fit on his “suspension “
None of the above is evidence of anything

I know there’s no evidence of SA because the afl integrity unit desperate for a scalp had all the info and didn’t end up charging him

And ask yourself the question in reverse! I there is evidence of SA why didn’t the victim go to the bloody police and not the club?

And don’t give us this BS of Being concerned for her identity because you know what doesn’t help confidentiality....the media ffs! Maybe u need a tinfoil hat too Subi

Why isn’t Powell Pepper the Pig getting a game ?

I can at least troll this thing because he a confirmed drunken molesterer rather than you trolling injuries.

Why are your fitness and conditioning team so s**t?

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
None of the above is evidence of anything

I know there’s no evidence of SA because the afl integrity unit desperate for a scalp had all the info and didn’t end up charging him

And ask yourself the question in reverse! I there is evidence of SA why didn’t the victim go to the bloody police and not the club?

And don’t give us this BS of Being concerned for her identity because you know what doesn’t help confidentiality....the media ffs! Maybe u need a tinfoil hat too Subi

https://www.fiveaa.com.au/shows/dav...-Powell-Pepper-Didn-t-Go-To-Police-Says-Penbo

There’s your answer

Where’s mine ?
If he’s been defamed / libeled/ unjustly accused why hasn’t he gone to the courts ?

Oh
And that would be the same “integrity “ unit that let Lyon pay hush money and agreed to non disclosure .... THAT integrity unit ?

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Why are your fitness and conditioning team so s**t?
Why do you troll injuries?

Why isn’t Powell Pepper the Pig playing ? All that tantrumming and hissy fitting and he’s not even best 22?
Or has he “chosen” to not “make himself available” again ?

Why do you troll injuries?

If the crows are so well run why do you have such a substandard fitness and conditioning team?

What is a Matt Hass?

drcollossimo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
https://www.fiveaa.com.au/shows/dav...-Powell-Pepper-Didn-t-Go-To-Police-Says-Penbo

There’s your answer

Where’s mine ?
If he’s been defamed / libeled/ unjustly accused why hasn’t he gone to the courts ?

Oh
And that would be the same “integrity “ unit that let Lyon pay hush money and agreed to non disclosure .... THAT integrity unit ?
ROFL wait what?! I want to be anonymous so I went to the media
That
Makes
F$@king
Sense

Re sueing for defamation I honestly don’t know if it was me I would if my Qc told me I had enough evidence to lay a charge against C7

Port_Punter85

Club Legend
May 12, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
That traumatized by what occourred that the risk of being grounded by my parents superceeded reporting said trauma to police.

Also I’ll go let the media know, that’ll keep it hush hush

Last edited:

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
ROFL wait what?! I want to be anonymous so I went to the media
That
Makes
F$@king
Sense

She hasn’t been identified.
The media came to her AFTER she reported it to your club.They respected her privacy.

Why do I have to repeat myself?
Someone from your club blabbed - probably to Smithson as he knew what was in KT’s e mail.

Now
IF as you say Pepper the Pig has done nothing wrong and your Chairman says there’s nothing to see on the hours and hours of video, why wouldn’t he go to the courts?

Because there IS something on the video
And your constant victim blaming is making me think you’re just like your sexist brethren

drcollossimo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
She hasn’t been identified.
The media came to her AFTER she reported it to your club.They respected her privacy.

Why do I have to repeat myself?
Someone from your club blabbed - probably to Smithson as he knew what was in KT’s e mail.

Now
IF as you say Pepper the Pig has done nothing wrong and your Chairman says there’s nothing to see on the hours and hours of video, why wouldn’t he go to the courts?

Because there IS something on the video
And your constant victim blaming is making me think you’re just like your sexist brethren
Ah video evidence isn’t the whole story as you mentioned earlier if C7 used weasel words like alleged it might not pass the legal definition of slander while still achieving its desired impact

And don’t talk to the media about the issue at all if confidentiality is what ur worried about

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
That traumatized by what accorded that the risk of being grounded by my parents superceeded reporting said trauma to police.

Also I’ll go let the media know, that’ll keep it hush hush

Again - what her reasons are has NO BEARING AT ALL on what your pig of a player did.

He didn’t know she wouldn’t go to the police - he didn’t care ‘

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ah video evidence isn’t the whole story as you mentioned earlier if C7 used weasel words like alleged it might not pass the legal definition of slander while still achieving its desired impact

And don’t talk to the media about the issue at all if confidentiality is what ur worried about

Alledged or not he’s accepted the 3 game ban and admitted to touching her inappropriately

Those are the facts and they are not in dispute

What is in dispute is your condoning this behaviour by blaming the victim and the media who you have just admitted used the word allegedly.

Give up
I’d be guessing you’d be thinking “Swan asked for it “ too

drcollossimo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
Alledged or not he’s accepted the 3 game ban and admitted to touching her inappropriately

Those are the facts and they are not in dispute

What is in dispute is your condoning this behaviour by blaming the victim and the media who you have just admitted used the word allegedly.

Give up
I’d be guessing you’d be thinking “Swan asked for it “ too
Wrong.

SPP has done the wrong thing and you know I think that because you read the port board

I said if he didn’t go get pissed and didn’t go near anything sensitive without being asked he’d have no problem. Nobody is saying he’s innocent of all charges

My angst is about being implicated as a sex criminal by the media without evidence

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Wrong.

SPP has done the wrong thing and you know I think that because you read the port board

I said if he didn’t go get pissed and didn’t go near anything sensitive without being asked he’d have no problem. Nobody is saying he’s innocent of all charges

My angst is about being implicated as a sex criminal by the media without evidence

Alleged sex criminal
They used the word alleged in the media. All clear - play on

You have had a crack at the woman for not going to the police - you’ve been shown why - who knows - maybe it’s a religious issue with regards her parents. Who knows - but whatever it is it’s her choice and it should be respected.

So we are back to dealing with facts again - if as you say, he’s been vilified defamed or libeled there is recourse via the legal system

Why haven’t either him or the club chosen this path ?

Because then they would have to show the video which is evidence and hear victim testimony - also evidence

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Keith Thomas said if the footage was aired it would be to Sam's benefit.

The footage belongs to the nightclub we don't have the right to air it nor is it in our possession & as it's not a police matter they don't have to hand the footage over to anyone.

Froth away

Alleged sex criminal
They used the word alleged in the media. All clear - play on

You have had a crack at the woman for not going to the police - you’ve been shown why - who knows - maybe it’s a religious issue with regards her parents. Who knows - but whatever it is it’s her choice and it should be respected.

So we are back to dealing with facts again - if as you say, he’s been vilified defamed or libeled there is recourse via the legal system

Why haven’t either him or the club chosen this path ?

Because then they would have to show the video which is evidence and hear victim testimony - also evidence

Haha, you finally learnt how to spell that word!

Alledged incident by alledged Channel 7 and the alledged reporter who alledgedly spoke to the alledged victim about the alledged drunken alledgedly inappropriate alledged behavior

As for who blabbed
Alledgedly there is a mole at Alledgerton

LOL!

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Guess what nobody would’ve known anything at all if she approached SAPOL to start with
Her request to remain anonymous ONCE AGAIN has nothing to do with what Pepper the Pig admitted to doing

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Keith Thomas said if the footage was aired it would be to Sam's benefit.

The footage belongs to the nightclub we don't have the right to air it nor is it in our possession & as it's not a police matter they don't have to hand the footage over to anyone.

Froth away
Since when does it have to be a police matter to sue?

It’s not me frothing !!!
It’s you on the port board chucking your little tantrums. Whinge boo hoo 3 games and he’s not even in the team !!!!

As for the video - either air it or stop the **** bitching about the media and the victim FFS

It’s never ending with you morons

Last edited:
Back