Motchin > Dangerwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong play home games at the MCG.

Think about that for a minute

I'm curious to what changed. We've had the occasional home game at the MCG for decades, and it wasn't that long ago the club was openly joyous when it got home games against Collingwood or someone similar because of the revenue it generated.

Tigers only finished in the top eight 5 of 17 years since it was introduced, 10 of those 17 years they finished 12th or lower.

That's a lot of high draft picks, a lot of good players and currency.

Add to that you're wrong re priority pick, and you get MCG benefit.
Except for when you factor that we've been utterly screwed in the draft department

2007 - finished last, didn't get pick 1
2010 - finished 2nd last, got pick 6
2011 - fished 12th (6th last), got pick 15
2012 - finished 12th (7th last), got pick 9

We rebuilt our list in compromised drafts

Yes. Of course. They went to Scott and said can you ask Gary to ask the Suns for a trade because two other players at another club were potentially going to have another stupid hybrid name.
Yep thats correct.
Apparently the "wood" part is actually for Scott Selwood.
It clearly explains Geelongs lack of form in the midfield this year.
Tensions are high at the cattery.

selwood has very good disposal though

Yeah there seems to be a pervading myth (at least on BigFooty) that Selwood has poor disposal. I think mainly due to his kicking technique not being very pretty, and possibly the fact that he is seen mainly as a 'grunt' player, rather than a skilful one. His disposal is generally very good, particularly since a lot of his possessions are contested.

Get over what?

You quoted me champ.

in your bizarro world, playing at the most neutral venue in the league is a concession, but at the same time the cats agree to move their home games to the MCG, against Richmond, het still whinge and whine when we play them in finals at the MCG, when whatever you called Kardinia park only holds 30k.

It is just stupid

It makes no sense. You cannot have it both ways

Yeah there seems to be a pervading myth (at least on BigFooty) that Selwood has poor disposal. I think mainly due to his kicking technique not being very pretty, and possibly the fact that he is seen mainly as a 'grunt' player, rather than a skilful one. His disposal is generally very good, particularly since a lot of his possessions are contested.

In general yes, but I think his disposal (and general output) has been down this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in your bizarro world, playing at the most neutral venue in the league is a concession, but at the same time the cats agree to move their home games to the MCG, against Richmond, het still whinge and whine when we play them in finals at the MCG, when whatever you called Kardinia park only holds 30k.

It is just stupid

It makes no sense. You cannot have it both ways

Are you confusing me with someone else? Concession? Huh?

Would have to be two of the best duos going around in the AFL over the course of 17-18. Cotch and Dusty in the lead for mine. Over the course of their careers, danger and Selwood well ahead.

Not sure about Motchin v Dangerwood, but:

Bonus Points
Motchin sounds terrible, Dangerwood at least a good name.
How about Cartin then?
:cool:

Or an anagram of their names:
Monarchic tint.

Not sure about Motchin v Dangerwood, but:

Rankings currently:
Martin
Dangerfield

Selwood

Cotchin

Bonus Points
Motchin sounds terrible, Dangerwood at least a good name.

my god you are so hilariously deluded

LEADERBOARD
33 Tom Mitchell (Haw)
31 Steele Sidebottom (Coll)
29 Max Gawn (Melb)
29 Dustin Martin (Rich)
28 Trent Cotchin (Rich)
28 Patrick Cripps (Carl)
28 Nat Fyfe (Frem)
25 Brodie Grundy (Coll)
24 Rory Laird (Adel)
23 Ben Brown (NM)

Dangerwood have been lapped lol

my god you are so hilariously deluded

LEADERBOARD
33 Tom Mitchell (Haw)
31 Steele Sidebottom (Coll)
29 Max Gawn (Melb)
29 Dustin Martin (Rich)
28 Trent Cotchin (Rich)
28 Patrick Cripps (Carl)
28 Nat Fyfe (Frem)
25 Brodie Grundy (Coll)
24 Rory Laird (Adel)
23 Ben Brown (NM)

Dangerwood have been lapped lol

So your argument is his opinion should actually be that of the opinion you like.

I think the fact that Richmond beat Geelong by 8 goals in their last meeting prob means that Motchin have officially overtaken Dangerwood. Thank you..

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

So which Crows combo is better than Motchin?

I reckon that's a really shallow and worthless statement from you. Thank you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back