SkyBet Championship 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, who do we want to see go up via the playoffs now? Aston Villa is my first choice but wouldn't begrudge Derby or Fulham getting up either. Under no circumstances are ******* Boro allowed to get there.
Fulham or Villa for me.

Also, who do we want to see go up via the playoffs now? Aston Villa is my first choice but wouldn't begrudge Derby or Fulham getting up either. Under no circumstances are ******* Boro allowed to get there.
Would love to see villa back in the prem

Hopefully this time they were there proper kit
What was the story behind that again? Their Asian owner forced them to wear red a few years ago when they are really blue and white?

What was the story behind that again? Their Asian owner forced them to wear red a few years ago when they are really blue and white?

Red is a lucky colour in Asia so Mr Lim forced a team called the Bluebirds to change their kits to red and re-branded them the dragons, enraging Cardiff fans and showing that he is one of the biggest idiots in English football.

Red is a lucky colour in Asia so Mr Lim forced a team called the Bluebirds to change their kits to red and re-branded them the dragons, enraging Cardiff fans and showing that he is one of the biggest idiots in English football.

Apart from Mr Allam. At least Tan admitted he was wrong.

If he was that obsessed with red why not use it as the away kit that way the fans and he both win

If he was that obsessed with red why not use it as the away kit that way the fans and he both win

Because you barely ever wear your away kit.

Also, I think it'd be good for the Prem to have ambitious and historical clubs like Wolves and Villa back in it, whilst getting rid of dross like Stoke and WBA. As WR said awhile back, it's good for the league having big clubs with big fan bases rather than minnows like Bournemouth filling it up. Makes for good stories but not exactly exciting long term when they won't compete for more than 9th and just become clutter (ala Stoke).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from Mr Allam. At least Tan admitted he was wrong.

Way after everyone else said he was wrong. Allam never went ahead with Hull City Tigers either.

Remember reading that one part of it was that he didn't see Cardiff as marketable enough and he saw all the big clubs in England being red so he just copied them, although most people state that he genuinely believed red would change the club due to superstion.

Way after everyone else said he was wrong. Allam never went ahead with Hull City Tigers either.

Remember reading that one part of it was that he didn't see Cardiff as marketable enough and he saw all the big clubs in England being red so he just copied them, although most people state that he genuinely believed red would change the club due to superstion.

Yes he did.

Also, I think it'd be good for the Prem to have ambitious and historical clubs like Wolves and Villa back in it, whilst getting rid of dross like Stoke and WBA. As WR said awhile back, it's good for the league having big clubs with big fan bases rather than minnows like Bournemouth filling it up. Makes for good stories but not exactly exciting long term when they won't compete for more than 9th and just become clutter (ala Stoke).
Swansea are only marginally bigger than Bournemouth, yet won a league cup and played in EL. I think they've been good for the league and they may go down.

Boro have been solid in the past and their history is comparable to Leicesters pre Leicester winning the PL imo. They were gash last year, do not want.

Unpopular opinion, but I loved the Pulis PL era at Stoke. He gave them an identity, a vibe. Every time you went to the Britannia you were going to be tested physically and if you couldn't handle their physicality then you'd struggle. Hughes killed that old school bully image out of them imo. They need to find that edge again in the Championship.

I do think Villa and Leeds coming in sooner rather than later would be good, just hope they perform though. Cardiff sucked last time around, dunno if they learned their lesson.

A bugger to see Barnsley go down, but they'll be back, they've done it all before.

upload_2018-5-7_6-17-2.png

Average crappy season finishing 15th, but what a way to finish. Big Nuhiu (who actually got 3) is a gun. For all the crap he's copped over time, he almost single handedly kept us up. One thing i'll never get used to with soccer is the massive turnover of players. Just as you start to like them, 8 or 9 players seem to just up and go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back