PortFanRadio

Remove this Banner Ad

Just letting you know that last night's podcast was 90% silence on my download. Not sure if this was the same for others?

Hey

Yeah I think so.

It was the guys first time solo and with no exposure to internet I could guide them so they were flying blind:

Sorry about that

Hey

Yeah I think so.

It was the guys first time solo and with no exposure to internet I could guide them so they were flying blind:

Sorry about that
Hey Rick, no worries at all, just thought I should let someone know. Love the podcasts you organise and all of the commentators throughout the week. You guys do a brilliant job!

Just letting you know that last night's podcast was 90% silence on my download. Not sure if this was the same for others?
Silent for me. I took it they were running through all the good points of the game during those parts. :D

We are really excited to be having a few beers and a chat with the 2005 Magarey Medallist, Jeremy Clayton, in the next week or so.

Any questions you want us to ask this bloody legend? Hit us up.

And if you haven’t already, feel free to have a listen to the pre Showdown show that we did a couple of days back with Triple M’s Sean Craig Murphy.

I should have a Chris McDermott on Monday night reviewing the showdown. Looking forward to talking strategy with him, god help us we better win.

We are really excited to be having a few beers and a chat with the 2005 Magarey Medallist, Jeremy Clayton, in the next week or so.

Any questions you want us to ask this bloody legend? Hit us up.

And if you haven’t already, feel free to have a listen to the pre Showdown show that we did a couple of days back with Triple M’s Sean Craig Murphy.

Yep. What happened to turn him around on the Magpies as Power reserves idea? I remember he and Summo were two of the most outspoken opponents of it before it came in, then suddenly Clayton was supporting it and Summo ended up actually captaining the new Magpies.

I should have a Chris McDermott on Monday night reviewing the showdown. Looking forward to talking strategy with him, god help us we better win.

Great work Rick!

Always been a fan of bones and respected him as a player, seemed to captain every state team for about a decade!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a great player. Its such a shame that he didn't play more AFL. Best contested mark by a non-KPP i've seen - better than Brett Ebert, better than Haselby. He was a ******* star.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back