Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 15: Mount Buller Demons vs Coney Island Warriors at Snow Dome

How many posts will Blern make in this match thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Good thinking. I should put an end to this conversation immediately.

Oh. You did that already. Cheers :)
I thought it was important to recognise the death of that conversation.

Thank god we’ve stopped talking about it.

Never forget.

“The discussion”

8 May 2018 - 8 May 2018
Anyway, in terms of other fond memories, does anyone else remember the Warriors juggernaut that we stopped in their tracks? Undefeated and we held on to a classic one point win? I’m sure they probably do seeing as they would’ve continued to have gone from strength to strength. It’s actually probably their only loss for the year.

Good thinking. I should put an end to this conversation immediately.

Oh. You did that already. Cheers :)
If you expect us to talk about qooty we’ve got nothing.
We’ve lost nine in a row, banter is tighter than a fishes arse right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello flogs and flogettes,

Sadly (for you) you will not be graced with too much of my presence this week.

Getting bent over badly at work and in what I can only assume is a sign of my vibrant youth, I managed to put my neck out by that strenuous activity known as sleeping. I am currently drugged up trying to do aforementioned campaignerload of work whilst also struggling to move :(

If you expect us to talk about qooty we’ve got nothing.
We’ve lost nine in a row, banter is tighter than a fishes arse right now.
I've literally forgotten what BLERN and I were talking about now. It might have been Qooty.

Apologies if it was :(

Getting bent over badly at work and in what I can only assume is a sign of my vibrant youth, I managed to put my neck out by that strenuous activity known as sleeping. I am currently drugged up trying to do aforementioned campaignerload of work whilst also struggling to move :(
Could you not strategically alter the dosage and do everything perfectly including post millions of times?

Unrelated - I live just down from Bomber Thompson and I’ve had a microphone shoved in my face 3 times in 2 days seeking my ‘on the street’ views!!! (Nothing I said given airtime yet ... but I have hopes)

I hope you feel better soon buddy

843078D6-98E7-4139-B3D5-D275138D75A6.png

When does #Headless300 start? It must be getting close
The countdown should start from around about round 3 with game number 294 and he'll reach game #300 in round 9 against the Bears.

Looking forward to all the #fanfare :thumbsu:

Back