List Mgmt. The Contract Status Thread (as of March 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Striker475 Balic is confirmed to be on a one year deal here, I'd guess Bugg is OOC in 2018 too.
Done on Balic.

While I agree with you on Bugg, without definitive proof I'm not going to put him in as OOC.

Hopefully Brayshaw, Harmes, Jetta, Hannan and the McDonald boys follow suit soon. Pedersen probably a 1 year extension too. Not too sure how many of the remainders we will see on the list in 19'. Kent, JKH and Wagner playing for their careers this season. Vince probably to retire end of season.

I am fascinated to know what we paid.

We will face salary cap pressure at some point - I would be signing on sooner than later if I was TMac.

If he has an average season and the Weid steps up, he will lose $150k per year for 4 years or more..

I am fascinated to know what we paid.

We will face salary cap pressure at some point - I would be signing on sooner than later if I was TMac.

If he has an average season and the Weid steps up, he will lose $150k per year for 4 years or more..

Or he goes elsewhere....

He won’t want to though. As we move up the ladder, he’s vice captain, his brother is here, etc etc.
But he's not in the leadership group anymore

Also heard of Gerard Healy? Having a brother at the club doesn't mean as much as it people think it does

He won’t want to though. As we move up the ladder, he’s vice captain, his brother is here, etc etc.

Mate im not insinuating anything but its a new era of footy, If we try to lowball and other club could pay 5-700k for him as a forward based on last seasons evidence and with his ability to go back as well I think hes worth a hell of alot.

I maintain Victorian kids dont move from their original club for another Victorian club for a couple hundred thousand. They only move if pushed. Only way we could lose him is if Sydney or someone comes in with some stupid contract he couldnt turn down.

Would be a good week for some signings after 2 on the trot. Need to lock Gus and Oscar in and for the love of God TMac too. I've had this recurring nightmare that TMac will go to Hawthorn at the end of the year which , if it came to pass, would make me vomit for days.

Get the pens and pads out PJ and lock these three in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be a good week for some signings after 2 on the trot. Need to lock Gus and Oscar in and for the love of God TMac too. I've had this recurring nightmare that TMac will go to Hawthorn at the end of the year which , if it came to pass, would make me vomit for days.

Get the pens and pads out PJ and lock these three in.

I’d imagine all 3 of those guys won’t rush to sign and why would they? All three look excellent and would want to put a great season together to drive their price up.

i know we are still relatively early into the season but I'd offer Vince another year, even if he spends half of 2019 in the VFL. He's been better this year than last year and I don't see a whole stack of Casey players taking his spot anytime soon. Also seems to be a pretty durable player too

i know we are still relatively early into the season but I'd offer Vince another year, even if he spends half of 2019 in the VFL. He's been better this year than last year and I don't see a whole stack of Casey players taking his spot anytime soon. Also seems to be a pretty durable player too

I know this isn’t a list management or delistings thread - but with a weak role in this draft you’d think we have 4 or 5 players worthy of cutting before Vince.

He might not be interested in playing 5 senior games and the rest at Casey though.

I know this isn’t a list management or delistings thread - but with a weak role in this draft you’d think we have 4 or 5 players worthy of cutting before Vince.

He might not be interested in playing 5 senior games and the rest at Casey though.

He has previously said he is happy enough if that's where he ends up. No need to re-contract him yet, but I have long been an advocate for not writing him off too soon and he's been great thus far, especially with Jett, Lever & Pig taking a while to find form.

Why now when we can wait four or five months? Not like he's going elsewhere. What if he loses form and ends up at Casey for the last 10 weeks of the year? Suspect that, if he does re-sign, it'll be a late call depending on list numbers and what Lewis does next year given he's actually still contracted.

Vince may actually make the 100 in red and blue
Only needs nine more, right? 14 games left this season? If he stays in reasonable touch, he'll get there. To be honest, I don't really notice him these days, and that's exactly what you want from a player that was heading down the multiple howlers a game route.

I hope he does, club champion and played some really good footy for us when we needed some players to stand up
Valuable cog, and if we make finals i’d rather his experience in the 22 than any of the blokes who are missing atm

Valuable cog, and if we make finals i’d rather his experience in the 22 than any of the blokes who are missing atm
Good post, him and Lewis will be critical if we make finals after what happened last year. We missed a year of experience and the more players that have it, the better we'll cope.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back