Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
:D:D:D MORNING HANDBAGGERS :D:D:D

Any truth to this story felines??
https://www.zerohanger.com/kellys-f...book&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=AFL+Memes

"The Handbaggers are keen to extend Kelly’s deal, but the 24-year old is undecided on his future. Kelly and his partner are regretting to their move from WA to the Corio dump. He is contracted with the felines until the end of the 2019"

I hope this happens - Stabby would go in to meltdown mode if he jumped ship! :$
Let's see:

- Guy's played a handful of AFL games
- Has just had twins
- Has just moved to Geelong
- Has two years to run on his contract
- Gets to play with some of the best midfielders of his generation/of all time
- Hasn't reached his peak in this season yet

Why would he extend now? Smart management from both sides to hold off

Of course, we could sell the farm for a dodgy-kneed midfielder who's plateued

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
"Club Leaders (Relative Ratings). Performance relative to expectation based on Age and Position, for players turning 25 or younger in 2017."

Yes, I'm aware of all those other stipulations. I just thought 'relative to expectation' was embarrassing enough.

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Why is her profession newsworthy?
Again, Im not judging.
I can say with my hand on my heart that some of the nicest people ive ever known have been working girls, but rightly or wrongly being one does have a social stigma attached.

You are an overly precious lot about this I must say.
This thread is the poster child for a board dedicated to stuff judged to not tasteful enough for Bay13 ffs!
Did you expect it not to rate a mention?

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Again, Im not judging.
I can say with my hand on my heart that some of the nicest people ive ever known have been working girls, but rightly or wrongly being one does have a social stigma attached.

This thread is the poster child for a board dedicated to stuff judged to not tasteful enough for Bay13 ffs!
It doesn't really concern us, anyway.

Windy Hill culture was what caused the dam wall to burst.

#WhateverItTakes

Geewrongs youf are as exciting as a one legged man in a bum kicking contest (hiiii Bomber!).

The Catters have placed all hope on a selfish bible basher who is one of the laziest footballers in vfl /afl history. Once he made the GCS culture too toxic for everyone... he bolted faster than you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

The worst recruiting blunder since Fremantle bringing in Zac Dawson!

Thank heavens for that. He is a blight on the game and will be remembered for being a money hungry mercenary. Until life on the Gold Coast got boring then he threw his toys out of the cot wanting to go home.
F76C1D16-0B06-4B04-8FF1-F8385AD08AFB.gif

Im including 2011 as it the players were still under the influence of Thompsons errrrrrr regime.
But B2B! Pfft! didn't you know 2 in 3 is a superior achievement?
(The mechanics of how this works exactly always escaped me but if you read back through this thread you will see it explained in detail hundreds of times.)

I honestly don't give a rats arse where he sticks his dick chappy.

If the story was 'Former Geelong coach John Devine reveals he is gay' it wouldn't rate a mention.

But this is noteworthy in a few ways.
1. She is less than half his age.
2. She is currently locked up.
3. Shes a prozzie.
4. She is possibly involved in the other huge scandal engulfing him.
5. She has a utensil.

I admit its gossip magazine level and making tasteless dick jokes is a very infantile, but infantile is pretty standard fare for this thread/board/the internet.

Again, Im not judging.

C29E3D23-E547-4B62-948C-847AD5FCBB9C.jpeg

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
How s**t does your youth have to be to get dropped for Ricky Henderson and Langford.

I thought Ablett retired round 6, what's he doing named in our side? :drunk::drunk:

It's a clone from another dimension ;)

He won't last long, he'll get a few cheapie handballs off before he goes off with yet another injury. And back to collect his rehabbing payments.

How s**t does your youth have to be to get dropped for Ricky Henderson and Langford.

They have been replaced by players either a) in better form or b) have the experience for big game situations. Hawthorn v Geelong is a witches hat training drill. Every game against the Swans is a grand final.

Remember that time Will Langford outmarked then scored a goal against the pissweak Geewrong Catters line up ?

I sure do, lets relive it :D

W0ZFDjw.gif

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
They have been replaced by players either a) in better form or b) have the experience for big game situations. Hawthorn v Geelong is a witches hat training drill. Every game against the Swans is a grand final.

Remember that time Will Langford outmarked then scored a goal against the pissweak Geewrong Catters line up ?

I sure do, lets relive it :D

W0ZFDjw.gif

What on earth does any of that have to do with G. Ablett Jr being named in the side after his, according to you, retirement in round 6? What a shocking post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back