SkyBet Championship 2017/18

True, maybe it'll be easier if they aren't in the PL :D

When are the playoff games? I really do love this time of year.

Start next weekend I think.

Untitled.jpg

Jul 15, 2001
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Barnsley FC, Melbourne City, Bulls
Disastrous season from Barnsley :( Marais was a disaster but now he's gone it's hopefully Mick McCarthy time. With the new ownership group it has to be straight back up

When Derby went up 2 I joined the Preston ifollow to watch their match. Wasn't upset Burton ended up down, their time wasting was shameful

BStaff17

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
I just want to go to Craven Cottage.

Once they redevelop it will be a even better stadium.

On a less serious note it will be great to get back in the PL as the ground will be on FIFA 19 as well. The year they started adding all the PL stadiums in the game was the 1st season Fulham spent back in the championship been spewing about that for 5 years.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Once they redevelop it will be a even better stadium.

On a less serious note it will be great to get back in the PL as the ground will be on FIFA 19 as well. The year they started adding all the PL stadiums in the game was the 1st season Fulham spent back in the championship been spewing about that for 5 years.
Have you been? I really want to go as I thought it would be one of the more traditional/not developed stadiums left.

Totally agree on Fifa, would love to play there.

BStaff17

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Have you been? I really want to go as I thought it would be one of the more traditional/not developed stadiums left.

I haven't been there yet. The photos online about the planned redevelopment look awesome though increasing it up to 30k.

But i am going to england next year for the ashes in august so i hoping to go to one of there home games while i am over there hopefully they will be in PL in season 19/20

There's a fair few traditional stadia, just depends what tier you want to watch. QPR and Everton's grounds are both pretty traditional from grounds I visited. Then there was Southend.. :p

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I haven't been there yet. The photos online about the planned redevelopment look awesome though increasing it up to 30k.

But i am going to england next year for the ashes in august so i hoping to go to one of there home games while i am over there hopefully they will be in PL in season 19/20
Sounds great. Are you a Fulham fan?

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
There's a fair few traditional stadia, just depends what tier you want to watch. QPR and Everton's grounds are both pretty traditional from grounds I visited. Then there was Southend.. :p
Will definitely end up at Loftus Road. My mate has already told me that's non negotiable haha.

Don't know if I'll end up in Merseyside yet. Will definitely go to the midlands. Weirdly I'd prefer to check out Newcastle rather than Merseyside.

Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal

Went there a few years ago to watch Fulham vs Stoke, sat on the half way line 3 rows back. Was a great stadium to watch football. Really felt close to the action and not like sitting in bigger stadiums like Emirates or the Etihad.

Was a lacklustre game but saw a Darren Bent winner which put a smile on my face.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Went there a few years ago to watch Fulham vs Stoke, sat on the half way line 3 rows back. Was a great stadium to watch football. Really felt close to the action and not like sitting in bigger stadiums like Emirates or the Etihad.

Was a lacklustre game but saw a Darren Bent winner which put a smile on my face.
Excellent, will love doing that.

Planning to get a jersey for every team I see live. Nice momento apart from all the pictures I'll take haha.

Will definitely end up at Loftus Road. My mate has already told me that's non negotiable haha.

Don't know if I'll end up in Merseyside yet. Will definitely go to the midlands. Weirdly I'd prefer to check out Newcastle rather than Merseyside.

Good luck with your knees at QPR. The leg room is shocking.

Go check out Hull! :) Cobblestone streets in the old sector, great food, and the ground is fun. Very new age though which doesn't sound like something you'd like.

Newcastle is a great stadium.

BStaff17

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sounds great. Are you a Fulham fan?

Yep just liked the name Fulham so i started supporting them from around 2006 plus i didn't like the big clubs growing up in Man U or liverpool because everyone else at school supported them so i didn't want to be seen bandwagoner so i thought i would be different so i chose a battling mid table team. Seems to be with every other sporting team i support though is a mid table so its one thing i am not good at is picking sporting teams.

They did alright there for a 5-6 seasons while schwarzer was there. Finished in top 12 most seasons and made the europa league final in 2010.

Established1870

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2016
Tigris River
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Go to SoL. 50,000 seats for you to choose from.

Also Scotland (of all places) have the best traditional stadia. Not just Parkhead and Ibrox but Tynecastle (Hearts), Pittodrie (Aberdeen) and Easter Road (Hibs) all look like great grounds. Wouldn't mind going to them all at least once when I go over to Scotland.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC

It's amazing. I lived around the corner from the ground. Loved walking past it. Went to a few games there. Gets bloody icy cold! Coldest I've ever been is at craven cottage

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Excellent, will love doing that.

Planning to get a jersey for every team I see live. Nice momento apart from all the pictures I'll take haha.
I did that but with scarfs. Haven't done anything with it yet but would be good man cave memorabilia.

Spurs, Melbourne Heart, England, Fulham, QPR, Liverpool, Brentford, Real Madrid, Real Betis, Fiorentina-Spurs and PSG

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Good luck with your knees at QPR. The leg room is shocking.

Go check out Hull! :) Cobblestone streets in the old sector, great food, and the ground is fun. Very new age though which doesn't sound like something you'd like.

Newcastle is a great stadium.
Have heard that. My mate is even taller then me and he has warned me the same haha. I didn't know you'd been to Loftus Road?

I've heard Hull is actually a decent little spot. I don't mind new age, I'd just like to see some of the old school ones (Craven Cottage, Griffin Park etc).

Excellent. I won't understand a word they say but at least I'll appreciate being at the ground haha.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
It's amazing. I lived around the corner from the ground. Loved walking past it. Went to a few games there. Gets bloody icy cold! Coldest I've ever been is at craven cottage
Great haha. At least in September/October it shouldn't be too bad (hopefully...).

Just got to convince my mate to go to a home game of a club he hates :D

Back