News vaguely harassment lyon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to intrude. So much for confidentiality. If I was Freo I would ask for my money back and sue for it if there no refund. Nothing to lose now.
A deal is a deal is a deal until you get big time stooged that is.

Except you do exactly what the media tell you. Your thoughts follow the media line on everything to do with Freo.

Not at all! I'm not going to dignify that with any further comment.

All I'll say is that I don't think this is over yet. I'm going off my gut feel on this and I hope sincerely that I'm wrong but I fear I may not be.

That's a common phrase from my mouth when watching most things involving Freo at the Pub :(

Ain't that the unfortunate truth :(

So after a week of nothing but third-party tweets and rumours based off "supposed happenings" in which nothing has come to light AND the ONLY factual evidence to back it up is that it was resolved years ago... PLUS a press conference of our entire board saying they back Ross because it's nothing and the AFL claiming nothing is going on...

YOU STILL THINK something is going on? You're either a troll, an imbecile, or more pessimistic than anyone I've ever met.

Or I don't have my head in the sand and know full well what's going to happen next?

The media won't drop this because of ONE press conference. They'll keep digging and digging!

So what? There will be another scandal days or weeks away. Bomber, Powell Pepper, Cuzzy Bro !!

Maybe there will, maybe they won't but the media coverage to date has all the hallmarks of the Essendon ASADA coverage. There were other issues that were mild distractions but the main story was that.

As people have pointed out, it's the Victorian media leading the charge on this. As a Victorian, I know full well that they won't drop it.

Or I don't have my head in the sand and know full well what's going to happen next?

The media won't drop this because of ONE press conference. They'll keep digging and digging!

You come across like an anti-vaccer.

I think the saddest thing about this whole episode is the lack of critical thinking on display.

Not at all! I'm not going to dignify that with any further comment.
At least your funny. No further comment lasts 1 Enter Key.

All I'll say is that I don't think this is over yet. I'm going off my gut feel on this and I hope sincerely that I'm wrong but I fear I may not be.

The media, who are putting all these thoughts into your head, will keep it going because people like you will keep reading it. You know nothing about what has happened (neither do the journos) but because of the way the media are presenting this, your "gut feel" is that it's not over. You are the reason this is still going.

Who is the woman asking questions?

She has been consistently the most vicious during conferences for a while now

That was Renae Henry, a budding reporter for Channel Nine:

renae-henry-1062595.jpg

(I think this is the only time she has ever smiled)

Last edited:
The Essendon ASADA investigation and associated appeals and legal action went on for years. Plenty of opportunity to drag it out.

This has been investigated and despite the alleged video recording of the evening and various unsubstantiated mutterings there's been nothing of interest divulged for a week. The horse died some time ago and even Whateley and Hardie will have to put the whips away soon.

A "complaint" by a male about an incident in a bar some years ago that went nowhere is hardly worthy of comment. Totally unrelated to the original event and has the air of a disgruntled campaigner hoping for a quick payday or a media stooge trying to bait the club. Either way a nothing.

For a bloke sitting on a ticking time bomb Ross looked pretty comfortable today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was Renae Henry, a budding reporter for Channel Nine:

renae-henry-1062595.jpg

You heard it here first, it is believed that Renae Henry, has been caught harassing iconic Australian animals.
Photo evidence all over the internet, and why you should be upset at 6!

Am I doing it right?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sumich ??? good god no!!!.

Suma to Whately "Hi gerry, Peter here. You know that if Ross is sacked I am willing to take over"

Whately "but havent you been for a dozen senior coaching jobs and failed them all"

Suma "yes but the interview panel couldnt understand what I was saying"

PLEASE NO...................

You come across like an anti-vaccer.

I think the saddest thing about this whole episode is the lack of critical thinking on display.

Dead wrong on that!

At least your funny. No further comment lasts 1 Enter Key.

The media, who are putting all these thoughts into your head, will keep it going because people like you will keep reading it. You know nothing about what has happened (neither do the journos) but because of the way the media are presenting this, your "gut feel" is that it's not over. You are the reason this is still going.

You can have your head in the sand, your choice.

My "gut feel" is because the media WILL keep on digging. That's not got anything with what they've presented so far. That's a fact! The parasites and vultures WILL keep on digging.

You can live in your fantasy world where that press conference put this whole issue to rest. I'm not here to stop you from that.

So after a week of nothing but third-party tweets and rumours based off "supposed happenings" in which nothing has come to light AND the ONLY factual evidence to back it up is that it was resolved years ago... PLUS a press conference of our entire board saying they back Ross because it's nothing and the AFL claiming nothing is going on...

YOU STILL THINK something is going on? You're either a troll, an imbecile, or more pessimistic than anyone I've ever met.

(b) and (c)

Any more updates from your source when this is happening?

Will Sumich, Richardson or Mark Neeld be replacing him?

You heard it here first!

Some more quality reporting right here and this one will win a Walkley award for investigative journalism.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/bo...n/news-story/7376d0debb3c7236e3456e7bfe1ac28e

What a load of crap just feeding off their own drivel.

I suspect half of it was pre written pending Ross's demise at the press conference.

I know I know we shouldn't click but I did just for the LOL's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back