Autopsy Round 8 2018 Hawthorn vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

What was Robinson’s role tonight?

Played a fair bit at stoppages around the ground. Saw him on Mitchell a couple of times so he must have rotated through him.

Was often in the link chain of handballs.

Incidentally high handball tally, much higher than usual. Kicks and handballs around one to one.

District change.

Oh and I thought the umps were actually good in the 2nd half. 1st half they were absolutely atrocious. Still, we all roast them week in week out they did alright for half a game. Sicily was offended by that fair umpiring at the end.

Just glad they didn’t pay jack the free when Ronke kicked his 6th

As jack would of no doubt missed

Rohan tackling pressure immense the only issue is sometimes for all his hard work another Swan hasn't evened it up to get the loose ball he creates as often it's a lunge where he has to go to ground. Struggled with Sicily who can seriously play. Couple of important marks in the last one strong grab at pace up the wing then that mark and long raking kick to Ronke match winning stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the past few years, I assumed the Hawks would somehow manage to get out of jail, right until Ronke took that mark in the goal square. I had to stop myself from jumping off the couch and roaring with delight ... mainly because I had my two-week-old daughter sleeping on my chest. Love this team!

McCartin would have delighted the coaches. All we want you to do is make a contest. His tackling pressure is only going to get better...his kicking well maybe

This.

I reckon he was asked to get it down to paps and Ronke and co. Did it well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back