Game Day Round 8, 2018 - Western Bulldogs vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't win this week then I'm heading to Bartronica, dumping a whole lot of cash into the Ninja Turtles machine and then recording my high score initials as "ASS".

Me if we lose tonight Zo-

source.gif

Very bullish about this one will be taking Lions by over 15.5.We in for a big win.

At some point, we'll win a game.

To think I said that with a little glow of satisfaction is somewhat depressing :D

It feels weird, in more worried about Fisher than I am the Bulldogs...not a great feeling about the game as a whole. Seriously, what is it with this guy...I've never been a person who really thinks a umpire has it even for a player or a team but his body of work when he has control of our games certainly seems 'fishy'

I'll have to keep an eye on Leigh Fisher, can't say I've ever noticed anything before, are there any theories as to why he appears to have a set against us?

Geez...ol' Melbourne really turns it on for us. 15 degrees max with a 30% chance of rain in the late afternoon.
Go Lions!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez...ol' Melbourne really turns it on for us. 15 degrees max with a 30% chance of rain in the late afternoon.
Go Lions!!

The optimist spin - the roof will keep them dry our guys are going to have to really move to stay warm. We’ll be all over them!

I might have to watch the first quarter on my phone while I’m in the cinema watching the avengers.
Couldn't do it although I'm like most men, can't do more than 1 thing at a time*.

* Sensitivity warning- Could be construed as a mildly stereotypical comment.

If we don't win this week then I'm heading to Bartronica, dumping a whole lot of cash into the Ninja Turtles machine and then recording my high score initials as "ASS".

This has inspired me to head to Netherworld in the Valley later today and get a high score on Gyruss. Instead of putting MSB, I will be putting in ASS. Better still, get both high scores and have 1. MSB 2. ASS.

I'll have to keep an eye on Leigh Fisher, can't say I've ever noticed anything before, are there any theories as to why he appears to have a set against us?
Apparently he's a bit torn at the moment as he likes us to lose but also has one eye on us not getting the first draft pick so who knows what we're going to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back