Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched entire season in one sitting. Cancelled redtube subscription:cool:

Billions was my favourite show, until now.

Shed a tear at the end when My Miyagi's daughter swims out from Okinawa and punches six shades of s**t out of the a-hole who sprayed 'Cobra Kai Never Dies' on the side of his old yellow Ford. Speaking of Ford's, Mr Johnny 'can't dodge a telegraphed front kick' Lawrence trades the fire red Mustang for a shitty Chrysler.

Our 1984 All Valley Karate Champion (That front kick was illegal, by the way) Daniel Larusso buys a car yard and gets illegals to polish his cars for no pay under the guise of teaching them the ways of Bonsai Tree Karate.

Shocked to find out Darth Vader was Daniel sans real father. Be honest none of you saw that coming.

Season 2 should be a rip snorter. Looking forward to subscribing to my free 1 month redyoutubes trial under a different hotmail account.

Best Deal In Town!

Cobra-Kai-Daniel-auto-featured.jpg

Watched entire season in one sitting. Cancelled redtube subscription:cool:

Billions was my favourite show, until now.

Shed a tear at the end when My Miyagi's daughter swims out from Okinawa and punches six shades of s**t out of the a-hole who sprayed 'Cobra Kai Never Dies' on the side of his old yellow Ford. Speaking of Ford's, Mr Johnny 'can't dodge a telegraphed front kick' Lawrence trades the fire red Mustang for a shitty Chrysler.

Our 1984 All Valley Karate Champion (That front kick was illegal, by the way) Daniel Larusso buys a car yard and gets illegals to polish his cars for no pay under the guise of teaching them the ways of Bonsai Tree Karate.

Shocked to find out Darth Vader was Daniel sans real father. Be honest none of you saw that coming.

Season 2 should be a rip snorter. Looking forward to subscribing to my free 1 month redyoutubes trial under a different hotmail account.

Best Deal In Town!

Cobra-Kai-Daniel-auto-featured.jpg

I must admit the show is getting much better as it goes and the nostalgic nods to the original are great fun as is the soundtrack.

I’m now up to episode 7 and fully identifying with the John Lawrence character. :tearsofjoy:

Surprisingly good, i didn't rush to watch it because i thought it would be fuller house 2.0.

Loved they weren't afraid to show Johnny with all his warts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was far better than it had any right to be, certainly not a pinnacle of acting but loved it all the same. Think the 25ish minute run time almost makes it more addictive, so easy to smash out another one. They nailed the nostalgia - the references, locations and music cues were all spot on. +1 for team Johnny, what a great update to that character. While it was predictable in some ways it wasn't in others - they did some interesting things over the journey with characters and I genuinely had no idea how the tournament in the last ep was going to finish up. Speaking of which, not sure why a girl was fighting in a boys division or why some guy was apparently doing capoeira in a karate tournament lol.

Lost my s**t at the end when

Kreese rocks up, omg so good

Just greenlight this s**t for 5 seasons right now.

'I was you. I used to have no friends. I used to be the weirdo kid ... not that weird, i still hooked up with babes'.

hahaha johnny.

He has some great lines, all of them so un-PC and out of touch. lol when lip (pre-hawk) says "they say I'm on the spectrum"

"I don't know what that is, but get off it pronto" hahaha.

This was far better than it had any right to be, certainly not a pinnacle of acting but loved it all the same. Think the 25ish minute run time almost makes it more addictive, so easy to smash out another one. They nailed the nostalgia - the references, locations and music cues were all spot on. +1 for team Johnny, what a great update to that character. While it was predictable in some ways it wasn't in others - they did some interesting things over the journey with characters and I genuinely had no idea how the tournament in the last ep was going to finish up. Speaking of which, not sure why a girl was fighting in a boys division or why some guy was apparently doing capoeira in a karate tournament lol.

Lost my s**t at the end when

Kreese rocks up, omg so good

Just greenlight this s**t for 5 seasons right now.

He has some great lines, all of them so un-PC and out of touch. lol when lip (pre-hawk) says "they say I'm on the spectrum"

"I don't know what that is, but get off it pronto" hahaha.
******* pissed myself reading all of that. The more it went on, the funnier it got. Like Cobra Kai.

"I don't know what that is, but get off it pronto" hahaha.[/QUOTE]

Out of touch? Man, I can fully identify with this dude and his attitude towards the younger generations/modern world ha ha! Great show, would recommend it to all, regardless of whether or not you were a kid back in the 1980s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back