Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've just lost an ally on the main board - demondavey. Sadly he's cancelled his account and posted his last post due to mental health issues (see his post). He was my favourite non-Geelong poster. Geelong must be his 2nd team

I've read many complaints, most recently by Port fans, that we have had an unfair advantage through father/son picks. Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't understand why? First, how long has the father/son thing been around? And second, haven't their players figured out how to have sexual intercourse with a female and produce offspring?

We can't help it if after you strip back all the artificial things like money, academies, zones and drafts; we are left standing as simply superior genetic specimens.

Mainboarder North supporter in reference to Esava.

Pretty sure they were serious, but it's difficult to tell given how utterly broken North fans are these days.

To be fair to that misguided Roos fan, he did say that early on in the game after Sav had run under a few balls leading from the goal square. After that he did fire up and crash packs and started playing at a level Daw can only dream of.

Pretty sure they were serious, but it's difficult to tell given how utterly broken North fans are these days.
Haha little gold nugget right there.

and in the same sentence he'd drop his left nut to get Sav on Norths list to play in tandem to Brown.

*silly people are gonna *****.

Go Catters

Gold Coast fan on FB was saying after being told we were missing players as well when they were complaining about all the Giants players missing "you shouldn't use that as an excuse because you don't have any more experienced players to replace them with."

Err, isn't that the point of mentioning the players we were missing in the first place?

I didnt watch the game last night ( but have since )

When i found out that Geel had won - and by a big margin - and thats great - i looked at a few club boards prior to watching the replay

Re the Hawkins incident -some/alot of the comments - you would of thought that Hawkins put his hand firmly on Marghets shoulder - and pushed him over backwards

Also the Bomber Thompson story - looking at a few boards this week - you think to yourself - what am i doing on Big Footy - because there are so many nutcases

Deadset jealous nutters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt a real contact will happen next week with an umpire and it’ll be overlooked

Much like the jumper punching which is only an issue when a Geelong player has done it.
Seems like that

We've just lost an ally on the main board - demondavey. Sadly he's cancelled his account and posted his last post due to mental health issues (see his post). He was my favourite non-Geelong poster. Geelong must be his 2nd team
Agree, a very balanced poster whose opinions were always balanced and credible.
Will be missed.
The replies to his decision were fantastic too.
Really hope he's going to be ok.

People thinking Hawkins is a protected species is laughable. He's the most hard done on our list. He always gets targeted because they are 'making an example' of him, yet when someone else does what he does they get fined and we move on.

It's not just the MRP nuffery. He also never gets a free kick, no matter how obvious it is.

Agree, a very balanced poster whose opinions were always balanced and credible.
Will be missed.
The replies to his decision were fantastic too.
Really hope he's going to be ok.

I think you'll find that, when s**t gets offline serious, most people on this site will lower their guns and wish all the best. Given that the relative anonymity of the internet has made it so easy to insult without consequence this is a good thing:)

Nah screw you white knights. If the umps didn’t rob us of the win, they certainly robbed us of the chance. That was absolutely disgraceful officiating, worse than Queens Birthday last year and perhaps the worst I’ve ever seen ever.

:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$

Let it be said that he can no longer see a certain thread for a while. It kept his account active for his own benefit. Passing on the message for friend. :cool:

GO Catters

Not if Coxy keeps playing like he is. Leading at the footy full tilt and clunking em. He stitched up Taylor last time he played on him.

No. I'm saying if he wants to try and be fancy and run off Cox than we'll make him think twice by going to Cox in any contest with Blicavs. Blicavs is having a good year but against the better teams he doesn't do much.

We're better placed in form than you's. But thats none of my business.

And then the flog PM me to whine how he wasn’t being cocky ...rightttt​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back