Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone suffering a sodium deficiency needs to get themselves over to the 'General AFL and other clubs' thread on the Hawthorn board. More salt than the Southern Ocean about our win:)
I swear that Cats never play a near full strength team and the opposition always misses a bunch of gettable shots.

Well there's at least one Hawks supporter who acknowledges our injury list!

Oh wait, is he trying to say we never play against full strength teams? LOL

Last edited:
The Hawthorn board melt hard when GEELONG win. It's unhealthy.
I've just had a browse of the Hawfie board for the first time this season, every second post of every thread mentions either Geelong or at least one of Selwood/GAJ/Paddy.

And this is from the team that thought they head*ed the whole AFL? Lmao

I've just had a browse of the Hawfie board for the first time this season, every second post of every thread mentions either Geelong or at least one of Selwood/GAJ/Paddy.

And this is from the team that thought they head****ed the whole AFL? Lmao

Yeah even their gameday threads talk about Geelong. I typically go to other boards to read everyone’s thoughts on their team after each game but stopped going to hawthorns because their hated of us gets pretty intense. Don’t really understand it myself

And this is from the team that thought they head****ed the whole AFL? Lmao
Yep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People thinking Hawkins is a protected species is laughable. He's the most hard done on our list. He always gets targeted because they are 'making an example' of him, yet when someone else does what he does they get fined and we move on.

Tonight is the prime example of Tom Hawkins being targeted how the hell Ed Curnow gets off is an absolute JOKE

Tom has been targeted for Jumper Punching and Umpire Contact - The only high profile player to be suspended

You’d think they would be content with their three peat instead of being so obsessed over us

But alas...
They know that their 3peat was plastic. Never faced a Victorian team in a GF. Won them through draft concessions and new clubs and a diluting of talent. Not even comparable a side to the lions, the cats of 07-11 or even the hawks of the 80’s. they probably feel similar to a guy who bangs a hot chick - but the chick was so drunk she doesn’t really know what she’s doin. Yes technically he banged her, it we all know that if all things were equal it never would have happened.

Just got thread-banned in the mainboard thread "Who is the biggest sore loser in the game?" for saying Clarko. The reason? Causing an arguement. Every post in the thread is literally causing an arguement as everyone goes in to bat for their own.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/who-is-the-biggest-sore-loser-in-the-game.1194125/

Who wants to bet it was some flog bumsore Hawfie mod?
Hahaha I just posted my breakdown of Clarko's post-match whinges this season in that thread (you can also see it on the Monumental Shitfight Thread on the Bay).

It's got sources/citations, so we'll see if I cop a holiday ;)

Just got thread-banned in the mainboard thread "Who is the biggest sore loser in the game?" for saying Clarko. The reason? Causing an arguement. Every post in the thread is literally causing an arguement as everyone goes in to bat for their own.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/who-is-the-biggest-sore-loser-in-the-game.1194125/

What the *, literally the first post by a Bombers supporter is "It would have to be Clarko."

Complain.

There’s at least 5 referencing Clarko on the first page alone.

I would say complain to chief but apparently he believes nothing is wrong with the main board nor the mods there...
I'll leave it, just thought it was a bit rich but quite funny as a couple of the Hawfies who replied to me couldn't help but call me names which were unfortunately blocked by the swear filter :$

Wow. That Hawks board is full of hypocritical posters isn't it?.

Chris Scott & Dangerflog seem to have complete immunity to say what they like about the game thanks to their media roles. I can't remember the last time the AFL sanctioned either of these loudmouthed whingers.

But if Clarko does it in a presser post game, I guess that is ok?.

We are pretty lucky from the stance that players and coaches can feel free to comment on the game without being hammered. Have a look at some of the fines that the NRL hand out. I think its good for the game if the comments are constructive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back