Opinion Dockers Supercoach & Fantasy Footy Discussion 2018

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
hiya, currently looking into ed langdon. was wondering what his role is?
Winger/HFF who is involved in a whole bunch of our linkup plays, loves pushing forward for a goal and is thriving in Brad Hills role this season whilst Brad is out. (Scores may slightly drop when Brad comes back but Langdon is just likely to run the opposing wing)

Loves the space at Optus as he can run for days and has a quick turn of pace. Definitely an outside player so scores may vary dependant on the team, his work rate is brilliant though.

Heart Of Purple

All Australian
Mar 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
hiya, currently looking into ed langdon. was wondering what his role is?
Gets plenty of the ball (I back him in for 20+ in most same game multis I do and he comes good), disposal efficiency can be questionable though which is only really relevant for supercoach. As mentioned his scores MAY drop off with Hill back, but I'd expect him to stay fairly close based on natural growth as a player. I'd expect consistent 80's-100's from Ed but not really huge scores that often, nor bad ones.

Deeskys

Team Captain
Apr 14, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Winger/HFF who is involved in a whole bunch of our linkup plays, loves pushing forward for a goal and is thriving in Brad Hills role this season whilst Brad is out. (Scores may slightly drop when Brad comes back but Langdon is just likely to run the opposing wing)

Loves the space at Optus as he can run for days and has a quick turn of pace. Definitely an outside player so scores may vary dependant on the team, his work rate is brilliant though.
Gets plenty of the ball (I back him in for 20+ in most same game multis I do and he comes good), disposal efficiency can be questionable though which is only really relevant for supercoach. As mentioned his scores MAY drop off with Hill back, but I'd expect him to stay fairly close based on natural growth as a player. I'd expect consistent 80's-100's from Ed but not really huge scores that often, nor bad ones.

Cheers guys, appreciate it!

Wojo

Senior List
Dec 10, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Hi Guys, just wondering your thoughts on Taylin Duman and how he’s playing and what his propects are for getting a decent amount of games this season? I know you have some injuries and are expecting players back but how many are defenders? From memory Logue and Cox so will he be pushed out soon?

Hi Guys, just wondering your thoughts on Taylin Duman and how he’s playing and what his propects are for getting a decent amount of games this season? I know you have some injuries and are expecting players back but how many are defenders? From memory Logue and Cox so will he be pushed out soon?
The fact he held his spot in the backs when MJ returned is a positive. I think he'll get a few games.

Cole is probably the better prospect (in SC or Sportsdeck) if you can get over the price tag.

Wojo

Senior List
Dec 10, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
The fact he held his spot in the backs when MJ returned is a positive. I think he'll get a few games.

Cole is probably the better prospect (in SC or Sportsdeck) if you can get over the price tag.
Cheers, thanks. I’ll have a look at Cole

Heart Of Purple

All Australian
Mar 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Probably only room for one of Duman/Logue once Logue gets back. Playing quite well at the moment though so not a bad short term option just to make a few dollars.

Wojo

Senior List
Dec 10, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Probably only room for one of Duman/Logue once Logue gets back. Playing quite well at the moment though so not a bad short term option just to make a few dollars.
Thanks, any idea how many weeks away Logue is likely away from a return?

May 14, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Greetings purple friends

I’m in deep s**t in my fantasy draft league and need to pull a huge rabbit out of the top hat to even get close to the POS that’s currently on top of the ladder

So, is Bennell anywhere near it?

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Greetings purple friends

I’m in deep s**t in my fantasy draft league and need to pull a huge rabbit out of the top hat to even get close to the POS that’s currently on top of the ladder

So, is Bennell anywhere near it?

Hard to say - last week was a general WAFL bye so will depend on this week.
I’m thinking he should get a game or two before the byes but will be another 2-3 weeks in WAFL building up on field time then maybe 1 week full tilt before the call up!

At least 2 more but I think after the bye is more realistic. Remember he has to serve a game at Peel first too.
Ooo I didn’t realise he had a Afl ban the game he could reserve.

Cheers mate anyway

PurpleHornet

Senior List
May 9, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
sorry for the noob question, but what happens with the bye this week. can't seem to find a straight answer. do the top 18 scores count?

Fyfster

Club Legend
Nov 6, 2017
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont
If i were to start a thread on players you would select in your Real team automatically , But never in your fantasy one then our two defenders Hambling and Pearce would be first mentioned .

Heart Of Purple

All Australian
Mar 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
If i were to start a thread on players you would select in your Real team automatically , But never in your fantasy one then our two defenders Hambling and Pearce would be first mentioned .
that would be the same at almost every club. Your lockdown defenders aren't really fantasy relevant (neither are most KPF's) ...

Back