Autopsy Tàiyáng gǎng ā dé lái dé zhōngguó shànghǎi 2018 nián 5 yuè 19 rì

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully the rumors are true and St Kilda end up over there next year instead of us.

The only reason we went back again this year because we had no home ground and the Townsville game next year will replace this one so not sure where that leaves cairns? Surely they won’t sell 2 home games?

Would not play Wright this week seriously whats the point .No chance of winning ,ruck him all day in reserves getting him right
for last 13 games .
Swallow is desperate for a rest and also carrying injuries ,would just pick as many midfields as possible and rotate on a
regular basis (Lyon Miller Hall Brodie Ainsworth Martin Scheer Sexton Young Bowes Dawson Weller) we have nothing to lose.
See how they go against some of the leagues best.

The only reason we went back again this year because we had no home ground and the Townsville game next year will replace this one so not sure where that leaves cairns? Surely they won’t sell 2 home games?
I believe long term every year 1 game in Cairns and 2nd game alternating Townsville/Mackay. Mackay stadium not ready yet (upgrade finished in 2019?). Meanwhile Suns may rotate 1 game between Cairns and Townsville?

Would not play Wright this week seriously whats the point .No chance of winning ,ruck him all day in reserves getting him right
for last 13 games .
Swallow is desperate for a rest and also carrying injuries ,would just pick as many midfields as possible and rotate on a
regular basis (Lyon Miller Hall Brodie Ainsworth Martin Scheer Sexton Young Bowes Dawson Weller) we have nothing to lose.
Agree, taking Wright to China is not worth the risk. Also he was a long way off in his first game back.

In the player's agreement one of the new entitlements was business class for all players for flights over a certain length threshold
I'm sure I read on the afl app that port are doing a mix of economy and business class. The point that stuck out in that article was that Ryder had a business seat and they were debating wether to give one to Wingard because of his hammys.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2MP would have to be playing now they wouldn't risk the flight otherwise. It's a big change from what Dew said post match. It's hard not to think that the Day Decision has effected this.

Yep agree.

But thinking about it, there is no need for 2MP to even be risked in the ruck. Crossley gives Witts a breather and 2MP stays at full forward for the game.

Going to be nice have his 1 grab dukes back again.

Yep agree.

But thinking about it, there is no need for 2MP to even be risked in the ruck. Crossley gives Witts a breather and 2MP stays at full forward for the game.

Going to be nice have his 1 grab dukes back again.
I watched 2MP against Canberra and he could not mark anything. Not ready in my opinion.

I'm sure I read on the afl app that port are doing a mix of economy and business class. The point that stuck out in that article was that Ryder had a business seat and they were debating wether to give one to Wingard because of his hammys.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

i believe they eventually went over in two groups so all could have business class or what ever its called now.

i cant believe we are risking Swallow and 2MP.

I wonder if it has something to do with our huawei sponsorship deal and how another big loss over in china might affect the deal
Totally agree why would we risk these two guys in a game we cannot possibly win.
Once again a sign of poor player management.
Perhaps pressure from AFL .

Maybe they're going over to appease Sponsors etc, and as 25 players have gone over, we'll have 3 emergencies, and maybe Swallow and 2MP will come down with that dreaded injury pre-game, that seems to affect at least 1 Geelong player every week, commonly known as "back spasms" ;)

for last 13 games .
I think there's always some chance of winning, but I agree with the rest of this.

Swallow does need a rest, but he probably wouldn't agree.
Wright is the logical replacement for Day, but if Dew was right last weekend, he's not ready for senior footy. If he's not ready, we're better off with someone else.
We need those extra mids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back