Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 16: Gold City Royals vs Dragons FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
493440_9fe5e69a34cb3f6fb1c34e8a48a28994.png
493422_2f5b1705aff358975c0b6a440cd393f2.png

Gold City Royals vs Dragons FFC at The Golden Throne

Ooooooooh baby, ooooh baby. There's a lot on the line here.

Boy oh boy woweeeeee!!!

67416_be4954b92c4f49b54f8f34edda77ce00.jpg

Think we get BT in for this one, this is going to be a cracker. (C'mon, he's better than Basil)

There is a lot on the line here, plain and simple.

In this last game of the regular season for these clubs, the equation for the Royals is simple...they win, they play finals. If they lose, they rely on both the Bears and the Demons losing to keep their finals spot.

For the Dragons, they're currently riding an amazing 7 game winning streak, and are only percentage away from the top of the ladder. The gap looks too great, but if they win and my Wonders lose, they'll finish top at the end of the regular season.

Players to Watch

Dragons
Blaze Storm - having an amazing season, probably favourite for every award under the sun

PhenomenalV1 - just watch him...keep watching, something will happen. I don't know what it is, neither does he, but something will happen

Royals
Blacky - can he have a day out, kick about 10, and snatch FRED?
Footypie32 - voted most likely to take a leak on field

My tip - Royals want it more, they need it more, that will be enough - Royals by 23pts

Captains please remember to post the Official Team Sheets by 11.59pm Melbourne time on Thursday

The royals are royally screwed

Blacky is due for about 3 goals maximum. Dragons to roll on to 8 in a row and the minor premiership.
Final round of the season and The Half Back is still posting. The Heritage Round Qooty Carnival I ran before the season has yielded outstanding dividends!

Oh, it's the Royals, pffft, good week to have my exam then.

Dragons by 100.
Yes, given what will happen to you in this game it’s a good week to see your proctologist on Sunday.

Final round of the season and The Half Back is still posting. The Heritage Round Qooty Carnival I ran before the season has yielded outstanding dividends!

You're one out of 7 people total that is happy about this result.

Hmm...Dragons have 23 on the list. You the Dave Warner of the SFA or something?
Only 5 of them remember who I am. The only other person is fumbles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, given what will happen to you in this game it’s a good week to see your proctologist on Sunday.
I'm only taking one exam, and it's not the above.

Thankfully impressing you is fairly low on my agenda.
Don't flatter yourself, I was only after an acknowledgement, which I have hence received and thus a happy little Vegemite.

Continue on with the ignoring me if you like.

Royals by 67 jillion points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back