Podcast BigFooty Tigercast 2019 Guest sign up thread

Maroo

Club Legend
Jun 23, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Are there any regular segments that make it a requirement for being on the podcast that you actually regularly listen to the podcast?

I think it’d be fun to do, but there’s no way I can squeeze another pod into my already jam packed regular podcast listening schedule.

Are there any regular segments that make it a requirement for being on the podcast that you actually regularly listen to the podcast?

I think it’d be fun to do, but there’s no way I can squeeze another pod into my already jam packed regular podcast listening schedule.

the biggest point of difference between our podcast to others is ours is all about the big footy people. getting 2 different richmond supporters on each week to share their views and opinions on all things richmond is fascinating and engaging.

there are a couple of regular themes and segments on the podcast.

Roast and Toast
Preview of previous games
review of upcoming games
then various hot topics in between.

plus we learn a bit more about our fellow big footy posters at the start of each episode.

if you can put aside 1 hour on a monday evening it would be great to have you on during the season!

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
IMG_0526.GIF

We have some open spots available for the middle part of the year, see below and advise if you would be keen to fill one of those spots:

Round 10 vs St Kilda
Recorded on 21/05/2018 - 1 spot open

Round 11 vs Essendon
Recorded on 28/05/2018 - 2 spots open

Round 12 vs Port Adelaide
Recorded on 4/06/2018 - 2 spots open

Round 13 vs Geelong
Recorded on 11/06/2018 - 2 spots open

Round 15 vs Sydney
Recorded on 25/06/2018 - 2 spots open

Round 16 vs Adelaide
Recoded on 2/07/2018 - 1 spot open

Hi all,

I'm starting to look at filling up our upcoming shows from the 21st of May onwards.

the below have put their name down but havent been assigned an episode yet, let me know if any of the below dates work for you!

leemo richoatthedisco Goldust Cotcho

and of course anyone else who want's to come on and give it a go, feel free to submit your interest and pick a date for yourself as well and we will get you on!

Dates available:

Monday 21st of May (vs st kilda) x 1 spot
Monday 28th of May (vs essendon) x 2 spots
Monday 4th of June (vs port) x 2 spots
Monday 11th of June (vs geelong) x 2 spots
Monday 25th of June (vs Sydney) x 2 spots
Monday 2nd of July (vs Adelaide) x 1 spot

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
We have some open spots available for the middle part of the year, see below and advise if you would be keen to fill one of those spots:

Round 10 vs St Kilda
Recorded on 21/05/2018 - 1 spot open

Round 11 vs Essendon
Recorded on 28/05/2018 - 2 spots open

Round 12 vs Port Adelaide
Recorded on 4/06/2018 - 2 spots open

Round 13 vs Geelong
Recorded on 11/06/2018 - 2 spots open

Round 15 vs Sydney
Recorded on 25/06/2018 - 2 spots open

Round 16 vs Adelaide
Recoded on 2/07/2018 - 1 spot open
If you're struggling for any spots at the time I could come on at reasonably short notice.

If you're struggling for any spots at the time I could come on at reasonably short notice.

very good to know! thanks heaps!

will definitely get you back on for a second show at some stage anyway, but very handy to know about the late notice bit.

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Hi all,

I'm starting to look at filling up our upcoming shows from the 21st of May onwards.

the below have put their name down but havent been assigned an episode yet, let me know if any of the below dates work for you!

and of course anyone else who want's to come on and give it a go, feel free to submit your interest and pick a date for yourself as well and we will get you on!

Dates available:

Either of the first two listed there probably works best Michaels. I'll be in Chile all through June so could do it remotely but not sure how good the quality would be.

Either of the first two listed there probably works best Michaels. I'll be in Chile all through June so could do it remotely but not sure how good the quality would be.

no worries at all, ill lock you in for the 21st of May vs St Kilda :)

hi all,

looking for a heap more guests to come on for the back half of the year, we have spots open from Round 11 onwards!

let me know if you are keen to come on for a chat on one of the weekly episodes and we can sort out a date for you.

available dates so far:

Round 11 vs Essendon - Monday 28th of May x 2 spots
Round 12 vs Port Adelaide - Monday 4th of June x 2 spots
Round 13 vs Geelong - Monday 11th of June x 2 spots
Round 15 vs Sydney - Monday 25th of June x 2 spots
Round 16 vs Adelaide - Monday 2nd of July x 1 spot

hi all,

looking for a heap more guests to come on for the back half of the year, we have spots open from Round 11 onwards!

let me know if you are keen to come on for a chat on one of the weekly episodes and we can sort out a date for you.

available dates so far:

Round 11 vs Essendon - Monday 28th of May x 2 spots
Round 12 vs Port Adelaide - Monday 4th of June x 2 spots
Round 15 vs Sydney - Monday 25th of June x 2 spots
Round 16 vs Adelaide - Monday 2nd of July x 1 spot
If you need people I can always go on again, just give me at least a weeks notice please. :)

If you need people I can always go on again, just give me at least a weeks notice please. :)

Does Monday 11th of june work for you?

Happy to fill a spot towards the end of the season if you need people. :)

would you be interested in doing the one below?

i know its not exactly the end of the season but we it will be good preperation for your end of season appearance :D:p

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
Hi all,

Dates available:

I'll do the Port or Geelong one mate.

Back