Media The Wonders will win this seasons flag because we're....

tenor.gif

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
What a lacklustre response from you. It's a shame no one can bring the effort when they know the obvious result. The Wonders will be premiers in our milestone season

Any fan of the highest grade British comedies will get my gag. Blacky for example.

I mentioned this on another forum, but it seems appropriate to reproduce it here:

A battalion of soldiers is deep inside an African jungle. They come to a crocodile-infested swamp, and the officer in charge asks for a volunteer to to strip down to his bare essentials, take a rope, and swim across the river. Once he gets to the other side, he'd have to climb the nearest tree and tie the rope to an overhead branch.

Of course, there's howls of protest, "I'm too young to die", and, "My wife and kids need me." Finally a young corporal says, "Yeah I'll do it." So he strips down to his undies, takes the rope and starts swimming across the river. His colleagues watch intently, and are amazed to observe the fact that the crocs aren't coming anywhere near him. He makes it to shore, climbs the nearest tree, and ties the rope to the overhead branch. Then the rest of the men make their way across, and once the last man is safely ashore, the corporal is an instant hero. But the officer in charge is suspicious, "You got body odour, soldier?" The corporal replies, "No sir - it's like this: I've got WEST COAST WONDERS FOR SEASON 25 PREMIERS tattooed on my bum, and not even a crocodile would swallow that!!!"

Back