Luke Davies-Uniacke Ankle Test
Mitch Hibberd Knee Test
Declan Mountford Ankle Test
Gordon Narrier Hip Test
Daniel Nielson Concussion Test

Ed Vickers-Willis Knee Season
Jarrad Waite Hip Test
Declan Watson Knee Indefinite

I don't really want to make any unforced changes buts it's starting to worry me that we aren't getting to debut new players and get games into the next tier.

The healthiest list is great but we somehow need to force change through rotation at some stage if good form and health mean we have no reason to make changes.

I'd be in favour of resting a few, even 5 or 6 over the next couple of weeks or around bye time and give some guys a crack at AFL level.

It's further compounded by the fact that the VFL guys aren't exactly knocking the door down but there are a couple who have been ok.

West Coast have debuted 6 guys!

Durdin, Larkey, Ahern could all play 1-3 games and get them a taste.

Out:
Turner, Macdonald, Daw, thomson or Wright (rotation)

In:
Ahern
Durdin
Zurhar
Don’t mind the principle of giving the young guys a go at stages, but the next two weeks are critical to our chances of playing finals and not the time to be doing it. Best 22 for now.

Let’s see what happens the next two weeks - then against Brisbane would be a better time.

Does anyone know whether Waite will play?

He looked super sore
Has a dent in his ass that is remarkably the same shape as teflon Rances' knee. I reckon he is a fair chance to put the cardigan back on and just drink tea this weekend. But my answer is "nope, I don't know".

If Waite's even a little bit sore he should rest. Need him right if we're playing in September.
W80 is also absolutely useless when he's not fit. At this point I'd be bringing Ahern in for him to play Wing/half forward, and Zurhaar for Turner (won't happen though, was in the paper today talking about how important his role is, which is true and good on him but if you're getting 6 touches, 4 clangers and score 1 goal in 8 rounds I reckon Cam is just as capable of harassing and pressuring as well as having a greater offensive impact.)

Williams - Tarrant - Thomson
Wright - Daw - MacMillan
Ahern - Cunnington- McDonald
Atley - Wood - Simpkin
Ziebell - Brown - Anderson

Goldstein - Jacobs - Higgins

Int: Dumont, Clarke, Hartung, Zurhaar

Davis OUT

Clarko's breakfast with Gill is already reaping rewards for us - full backs are shitscared of playing on Browny now that the blowtorch is on umps letting them get way with anything and everything.

Best thing Clarko has done since the Battle of Britain :thumbsu:

A win ths week might still not get us back in the top 8.

Freo rolling Shitney is the most likely possibility for a spot opening up.

How I would dearly love to take their spot.
Top 8 all have easy games this week, with the exception of the top 2 playing each other (maybe with each other who knows)

Top 8 all have easy games this week, with the exception of the top 2 playing each other (maybe with each other who knows)

Yeah, but they have a 12 point buffer on us bb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A win ths week might still not get us back in the top 8.

Freo rolling Shitney is the most likely possibility for a spot opening up.

How I would dearly love to take their spot.
That's why winning this week is so important. Need to stay in touch. The week after we have Freo over here. There are a few other games that week where teams above us have some tough games. Obviously we need to take care of Freo to have any chance of taking advantage of results going our way. Hawks v WC and Crows v Dees are two obvious ones

That's why winning this week is so important. Need to stay in touch. The week after we have Freo over here. There are a few other games that week where teams above us have some tough games. Obviously we need to take care of Freo to have any chance of taking advantage of results going our way. Hawks v WC and Crows v Dees are two obvious ones

We can drop right away if we drop this one, especially with Freo in Perth coming up next.

The veritable 8 point game.

Seriously, this is at the point where it would be a very bad result if we lost.

Yep, my thought process.

A lot of hard work can be undone this weekend.

Geez there's a lot of Eyore's around here. Nothing's going to be undone except the measly pack of surviving Orange Robots that climb aboard the Spirit of Tasmania and sail for Hobart, with Maj and BBB gloriously aloft at the bow.....
oops, back to the footy - my point, is that

A: It's Blundstone. We kill teams there.
B: for freaking once and finally we are NOT the team plagued by injury
C: Did anyone see the last 2 matches??

Good grief.

Anyways, changes - if Jarrad's sore, bring in Zurhaar. Otherwise, no changes for mine. Love this side, and love how we're playing. Go Roos!

Updated

GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY

Phil Davis Concussion 1 week
Matt de Boer Hamstring 2 weeks
Brett Deledio Hamstring 1-2 weeks
Toby Greene Foot 3 weeks
Josh Kelly Groin 1 week
Adam Kennedy Knee TBC
Tom Scully Ankle 6-8 weeks
Will Setterfield Knee Season
Lachie Tiziani Knee Season
Zac Williams Achilles TBC

Updated

GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY

Phil Davis Concussion 1 week
Matt de Boer Hamstring 2 weeks
Brett Deledio Hamstring 1-2 weeks
Toby Greene Foot 3 weeks
Josh Kelly Groin 1 week
Adam Kennedy Knee TBC
Tom Scully Ankle 6-8 weeks
Will Setterfield Knee Season
Lachie Tiziani Knee Season
Zac Williams Achilles TBC

Gee thats one hell of an injury list 4-5 stars out....

Gee thats one hell of an injury list 4-5 stars out....

3 of the best midfield 5
The best KPD
The best small forward.

Cameron/Patton (?) will have to play blinders and they're coming up against the best 2 KPD combo in the comp.

Could be a blowout if we get the jump on them.

In round 3 of 2017 in Hobart we faced them in full "Orange Tsunami" mode with all of their run and gun stars up and about.

With several of those runners absent I hope we turn the tables and in a big way.

In round 3 of 2017 in Hobart we faced them in full "Orange Tsunami" mode with all of their run and gun stars up and about.

With several of those runners absent I hope we turn the tables and in a big way.

We need to turn it back to our first ever game v GWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back